Best commercial espresso machines are manufactured as one of the common items, typically for coffee lovers. Espresso is a kind of coffee, so drinking a cup of hot espresso can improve your daily energy levels and keep your mind awake all day. Especially, the coffee-shop business is more and more popular; one functional espresso machine can make many cups of espresso in a minute. That’s so convenient!
But, between varieties of the commercial espresso machine, you don’t know how to choose the best one for you?!
So, for what you are waiting for without reading the products I submit below, dear! Any question you give, you can find a suitable answer in this review. Don’t be hesitant, and let’s start it!
- What Is The Commercial Espresso Machine?
- What Parts Does The Commercial Espresso Machine Include?
- Which Are The Best Commercial Espresso Machines?
- Commercial Espresso Machine Comparison Chart 2021
- My Reviews For The Best Commercial Espresso Machines in 2021
- 1. Breville Stainless Steel Express Barista Commercial Espresso Machine
- 2. Brewsly 15-Bar Pump With Milk Frother Wand Commercial Espresso Machine
- 3. KRUPS Steam And Pump Basic Design Commercial Espresso Machine
- 4. European Gift High Power Systems Commercial Espresso Machine
- 5. De’Longhi Sensor Grinder And Advanced System Commercial Espresso Machine
- 6. Breville Retro-Modern Design And Vertuo Capsules Commercial Espresso Machine
- 7. Rancilio Iron Frame With Classic Design Commercial Espresso Machine
- 8. De’Longhi Mental Frame With 15-Bar Pump Commercial Espresso Machine
- 9. Philips Various Coffee Choices Commercial Espresso Machine
- 10. De’Longhi Compact Design And Simple Operation Commercial Espresso Machine
- 11. Gaggia Rock Switches And Compact Design Commercial Espresso Machine
- 12. De’Longhi Operational And Super-Automatic Version Commercial Espresso Machine
- 13. EspressoWorks With Useful Components Commercial Espresso Machine
- 14. Gaggia Useful Display And Convenient Grinder Commercial Espresso Machine
- 15. Mr.Coffee One-Touch Control Panel Commercial Espresso Machine
- Buying Guide: How To Select The Best Commercial Espresso Machine?
- My Top Pick
What Is The Commercial Espresso Machine?
The commercial espresso machine is normally a kind of espresso machine. This machine makes espresso drinks by forcing the water under the exact pressure: the ground coffee is put into the portafilter basket, the water dispenser provides enough hot water into; when it nearly touches the boiling point, it will produce a thick and concentrated coffee kind called espresso.
Be first invented in 1884 by an Italian, nowadays, the espresso machine is used primarily in commercial business, especially in coffee stores, workplaces, restaurants, hotels, single-service areas, etc. That explains why the espresso machine is called “commercial.”
What Parts Does The Commercial Espresso Machine Include?
Commonly, the commercial espresso machine includes these essential parts. You can see the below table for more details:
|Name of part||Role|
|Group head||Brew espresso directly|
|Portafilter||Put the ground coffee into and be attached to the head group for the brewing process|
|Portafilter basket||Make espresso pour-overs|
|Steam wand||Steam milk for making milk frother|
|Pressure gauge||Monitor the boiler and pump operating pressure|
|Bean hopper||Contain and feed beans into the grinder burrs|
|Boiler water tank||Reserve hot water for brewing espresso, steaming milk, etc.|
Except for the upper parts, the machine also has other parts like power switches, sight glass, doser, hot water tap, etc.
Which Are The Best Commercial Espresso Machines?
Elektra and Victoria Arduino have varieties of espresso machines with attractive models, compact designs, and high prices. Synesso manufactures espresso machines with high volume. La Marzoco is a reliable brand from Italy with commercial products such as coffee makers, espresso machines. And there are many more different brands with typical features.
Depending on my research, I have concluded and made a list of the best commercial espresso machines. If you’ve not decided to buy which one yet, you can see the list below for some information:
- Best Overall: Breville Stainless Steel Express Barista Commercial Espresso Machine
“Automatic machine; single bean hopper; double espresso shots; PID controller; grind size dial; simple design; easy to use; reasonable price; favorite product.”
- Best Budget: Brewsly 15-Bar Pump With Milk Frother Wand Commercial Espresso Machine
“Semi-automatic machine; 15 bar pressure gauge; water and steam temperature controller; adjustable dish tray; double espresso shots; compact format; reasonable price; various coffee kinds.”
- Best for Home Use: KRUPS Steam And Pump Basic Design Commercial Espresso Machine
“Semi-automatic machine; compact format; 15-bar pump pressure; creamy froth; auto temperature control; manual settings; the dual shot of espresso; compact design; basic functions; easy to use.”
- Best for Service Business: European Gift High Power Systems Commercial Espresso Machine
“Automatic machine; two group heads; large water capacity; cup size selections; rugged materials; commercial components; high power; bulky design.”
- Best for Small Cafes: De’Longhi Sensor Grinder And Advanced System Commercial Espresso Machine
“Automatic machine; a single grinder; functional controllers; rugged steel material; one pressure gauge; best for authentic americano; modern design; strong format.”
- Best for Workplace: Breville Retro-Modern Design And Vertuo Capsules Commercial Espresso Machine
“Automatic machine; multi-functions; compatible with cup sizes; retro-modern design; one-touch brewing button; good tasting espresso; easy to use.”
- Best for Catering Business: Rancilio Iron Frame With Classic Design Commercial Espresso Machine
“Semi-automatic machine; iron and steel materials; high-standard components; commercial group head; basic buttons; large portafilter; compact body; easy to operate; best for leaners.”
- Best Compact: De’Longhi Mental Frame With 15-Bar Pump Commercial Espresso Machine
“Semi-automatic machine; metal frame; simple design; double espresso shots; basic switches; handy filter holder; cup warmer tray; advanced frother; esay to clean; best for beginners.”
- Best Convenient: Philips Various Coffee Choices Commercial Espresso Machine
“Automatic machine; modern bean hopper; touch display; several of coffee drinks; useful cleaning system; up to 5000 cups; keep beans fresh; easy to use; best for busy people.”
- Best Manual: De’Longhi Compact Design And Simple Operation Commercial Espresso Machine
“Manual machine; durable materials; squeezed format; simple controllers; prime functions; high-quality steam wand; easy to use; best for at-home coffee drinks.”
- Best Classic: Gaggia Rock Switches And Compact Design Commercial Espresso Machine
“Semi-automatic machine; 58mm portafilter; pressure controller; less noise; modern version; commercial components; delicious taste; compact design; easy to use.”
- Best With Grinder: De’Longhi Operational And Super-Automatic Version Commercial Espresso Machine
“Super-automatic machine; advanced grinder; functional buttons; removable components; fast heating-up method;energy-saving systems; simple to use and clean.”
- Best Advanced: EspressoWorks With Useful Components Commercial Espresso Machine
“Automatic machine; single or double shots; high-power bean hopper; functional buttons; easy to make milk froth; large water tank; fast-brewing system; modern design; simple to use; best for baristas.”
- Best Super-Automatic: Gaggia Useful Display And Convenient Grinder Commercial Espresso Machine
“Super-automatic machine; LED display; simple design; handy grinder; rapid steam; removable components; convenient to clean; easy to use; time-saving machine.”
- Best With Milk Frother: Mr.Coffee One-Touch Control Panel Commercial Espresso Machine
“Automatic machine; intergrated milk frother; one-touch buttons; adjustable cup tray; fast-heating system; easy to use; as a kitchen item.”
Commercial Espresso Machine Comparison Chart 2021
In the comparison table below, I have added up to 15 best commercial espresso machines. You can look through and pick out a product you would like to gain more information
|Product Name||Dimension||Weight||Machine Type||Color|
|Breville Stainless Steel Express Barista Commercial Espresso Machine (Best Overall)||12.5 x 12.6 x 13.1 inches||23 pounds||Automatic||Stainless|
|Brewsly 15-BarPump With Milk Frother Wand Commercial Espresso Machine (Best Budget)||13 x 6.7 x 12 inches||8.2 pounds||Semi-Automatic||Stainless|
|KRUPS Steam And Pump Basic Design Commercial Espresso Machine (Best for Home Use)||14.5 x 7.8 x 13.8 inches||2.2 pounds||Semi-Automatic||Black|
|European Gift High Power SystemsCommercial Espresso Machine (Best for Service Business)||29 x 21 x 21 inches||159 pounds||Automatic||Mental Grey|
|De'Longhi Sensor Grinder And Advanced System Commercial Espresso Machine (Best for Small Cafes)||14.5 x 12.5 x 14 inches||29.7 pounds||Automatic||Stainless|
|Breville Retro-Modern Design And Vertuo Capsules Commercial Coffee And Espresso Machine (Best for Workplace)||10.75 x 14 x 14.5 inches||12 pounds||Automatic||Chrome|
|Rancilio Iron Frame With Classic Design Commercial Espresso Machine (Best Compact)||9.2 x 11.4 x 13.3 inches||30.8 pounds||Semi-Automatic||Stainless|
|De'Longhi Mental Frame With 15-Bar Pump Commercial Espresso Machine (Best Simple)||11.02 x 9.06 x 11.61 inches||11.5 pounds||Semi-Automatic||Mental|
|Philips Various Coffee Choices Commercial Espresso Machine (Best Convenient)||20.08 x 19.84 x 12.44 inches||21.1 pounds||Automatic||Black|
|De'Longhi Compact Design And Simple Operation Commercial Espresso Machine (Best Manual)||13.5 x 8.07 x 11.22 inches||4.9 pounds||Manual||Stainless and Black|
|Gaggia Rock Switches And Compact Design Commercial Espresso Machine (Best Classic)||9.5 x 8 x 14.2 inches||20 pounds||Semi-Automatic||Grey|
|De'Longhi Operational And Super-Automatic Version Commercial Espresso Machine (Best With Grinder)||11 x 15.3 x 14.4 inches||23.1 pounds||Super-Automatic||Silver|
|EspressoWorks With Useful Components Commercial Espresso Machine (Best Advanced)||18.5 x 16.5 x 13.8 inches||18.96 pounds||Automatic||Rose Gold|
|Gaggia Useful Display And Convenient Grinder Commercial Espresso Machine (Best Super-Automatic)||10 x 15.5 x 11.5 inches||18 pounds||Super-Automatic||Silver|
|Mr.Coffee One-Touch Control Panel Commercial Espresso Machine (Best With Milk Frother)||13 x 10.6 x 14.3 inches||13.82 pounds||Automatic||Silver|
My Reviews For The Best Commercial Espresso Machines in 2021
The upper best commercial espresso machines comparison table likes a general overview of 15 products. To help you look for detailed information, these reviews I will present below include product properties, remarkable features, using benefits, and product limitations.
1. Breville Stainless Steel Express Barista Commercial Espresso Machine
This product comes from the “Breville” brand, which is one of the largest companies in Home and Kitchen Items. If you had better make “coffee shop” espresso drinks at home or run a business, maybe this commercial espresso machine is for you.
The espresso machine has a compact format with basic functions to make espresso drinks. With a dose control grinder and a grind amount button (less or more dial), you can put any types of espresso beans into a bean hopper to grind but still control the amount of ground coffee. The digital temperature system controls the amount of sufficient water and ensures optimal espresso extraction.
Besides, if you have enjoyed latte art, this product is for you. With the steam wand included, you can texture microfoam milk and then pour the milk directly on espresso drinks. That’s so grateful!
This espresso machine has one more choice; it is the “Breville Barista Express Black Sesame Commercial Espresso Machine.” With the same features, you can comfortably select what color you like.
- Built-in grinder with grind size dial
- The bean hopper has a large capacity
- The PID controller monitors water temperature
- The steam wand to make micro-foam frother
- Make two espresso shots at a time
- Include detailed manual with lots of useful information
- Require less cleaning
- Suits for small bakeries and cafes, pop cafes, mobile vans, or another small business type
- Create espresso cups with good taste quickly
- Can prepare for any coffee shop-alike drinks at home
- The grinder sometimes stops grinding suddenly
- The warranty has a little limitation; the product is quite unstable
|Dimension||12.5 x 12.6 x 13.1 inches|
|Water Tank Capacity||67 ounces|
Let’s watch my suggested video, and you will gain a quick view of the product, the main function of each component, and observe how the espresso machine works.
2. Brewsly 15-Bar Pump With Milk Frother Wand Commercial Espresso Machine
Do you think of buying one coffee machine to make espresso drinks at a lower price? Absolutely yes. I will introduce to you the “Brewsly 15-Bar Pump With Milk Frother Wand Commercial Espresso Machine” product.
The machine is equipped with a 15 bar pressure pump that you can control the best pressure for brewing coffee drinks on the whole. The 2-in-1 filter holder is totally automatic that can releases the exact amount of coffee for 1 or 2 cups at once. That’s so great for you with your friends and families to enjoy together.
Moreover, the advanced steam wand creates soft and creamy milk foam for espresso, cappuccino, and latte art. It also raises the good tasting of espresso drinks.
If you are an amateur barista and you want to experience brewing a cup of coffee, this machine is actually simple and can demand your needs. With the compact design and basic functions, you can learn how to measure the amount of water and beans, how to operate the machine basically.
- The 15 bar pressure pump ensures the exact pressure of coffee
- The steam wand creates rich and creamy milk froth
- The filter holder save your time for brewing espresso drinks
- The designed cup holder to keep cups warm
- The drip tray can adjust to suits larger cups
- The espresso machine can make kinds of coffee drink at home: espresso, cappuccino or latte, etc.
- A compact and convenient design to use in the office
- Some components can be removable, easy to clean
- Best for new baristas or coffee making lovers
- The price is affordable, not too expensive
- The machine is a little unstable in some cases
- Sometimes the product appears to leak
|Dimension||13 x 6.7 x 12 inches|
|Water Tank Capacity||0.6 liters (20 ounces or so)|
So, let’s watch this video to explore what reasons the product is cheaper than other machines but still has a full of essential functions for one espresso machine.
3. KRUPS Steam And Pump Basic Design Commercial Espresso Machine
(Best for Home Use)
You want to buy one commercial machine for barista skills at home, for opening a small cafe or food truck? You can consider with this machine, “KRUPS Steam And Pump Basic Design Commercial Espresso Machine.”
This machine has a simple design with an advanced thermoblock system; it supplies the rapid pre-heating cycle for espresso drinks in only 40 seconds. The 15-bar pump system controls the water that passes through the ground coffee under medium pressure, which ensures to maintain espresso flavors without bitter taste.
The machine is also constructed with an electronic temperature controller that keeps and maintains the perfect temperature for espresso from the first cup to the last. The steam wand, of course, is a primary tool for espresso barista; you can froth rich and creamy milk for latte art.
Though this machine is really basic and not specific, it’s quite easy to use for new baristas and suits for a small business such as small cafes, convenience stores, food trucks, etc.
- The fast pre-heating cycle to brew coffee
- The 15-bar pump pressure creates the balanced flavor extraction without bitter taste
- The water tank is easy to clean and fill water
- The storage system to store and use coffee-making tools easily
- Single or double espresso for tasting the difference of espresso flavors
- The steam nozzle to make creamy milk forth for latte art
- Not heavy-duty, really compact and slight; easy to use and clean
- Portable espresso machine; can be used as a gift
- Manufactured by a well-known brand in home and kitchen appliances
- The operation is modern that makes many cups of creamy, frothy espresso
- Can use at home or for mobile business
- Not suited for large business
- The amount of espresso is limited
|Dimension||14.5 x 7.8 x 13.8 inches|
|Water Tank Capacity||1.1 liters|
With my suggested video, you will know clearly how to make a perfect cup of espresso and how the machine works. So, don’t be hesitant, and let’s click!
4. European Gift High Power Systems Commercial Espresso Machine
(Best for Service Business)
You plan to run your own small business like restaurants, hotels, or cafes, and you are finding a commercial espresso machine that creates many cups of espresso in some minutes. The “European Gift High Power SystemsCommercial Espresso Machine” product is the best.
This machine has the power of up to 4.370 watts – 230 volts and 14 liters boiler water capacity, so it can make many perfect cups of espresso at once. With the electric internal pump system, you don’t have to wait for a long time and totally have a cup of espresso immediately.
The machine includes the volumetric system that helps baristas can control and measure the amount of specific water for every espresso drink. A specific feature is, this machine meets your needs in making different kinds of espresso drinks at once. That’s really convenient for business.
Besides, the boiler sight glass allows the user to control the sufficient water level in the steam boiler. For safety, an anti-vacuum valve is also installed; when the water heats up, this valve allows air to escape the boiler and prevents this machine from failure. And many other great functions.
- The two groups are made of press-forged brass and chrome plated with a pressurization system
- The radiator hydraulic system for each group circles the water in the boiler
- The electrical heating-up system to brew and steam coffee
- The scale gauge controls pump and boiler pressure
- Include the electrical pump, water level controller, anti-vacuum valve for safe use
- The material is high standard; the machine looks heavy-duty and durable
- The electrical power is high that can make many cups of espresso at once
- With two flexible steam wands, can froth milk for latter art
- Have the water softener that removes calcium and magnesium ions from water, ensure the customers’ health and the coffee flavors
- The best choice is for runing the business
- The size of the product is big and quite cumbrous, so it can take up lots of space
- Spend lots of energy; it can be difficult to use and clean
|Dimension||29 x 21 x 21 inches|
|Material||Brass, Glass, Copper|
|Water Tank Capacity||14 liters|
5. De’Longhi Sensor Grinder And Advanced System Commercial Espresso Machine
(Best for Small Cafes)
If you focus on your own small business like bakeries, cafes, coffee shops, quick-service restaurants, etc., this machine can be one of the best selections.
This machine is designed totally by stainless steel material, so the format looks durable and strong. An available grinder with modern technology is built; it grinds all kinds of beans precisely and ensures you never run out of beans while grinding. This machine is an automatic type, so you can save much barista training cost and time.
This machine is installed with two independent heating systems: you can extract coffee as well as steam milk or froth at a time. One pressure gauge is also included to monitor and adjust the proper pressure for brewing coffee effectively.
This machine can make many kinds of coffee like espresso, americano, cappuccino, latte, etc., in some minutes only by functional switches. With this automatic system, you can save much time and barista training cost; besides, you’ll make many coffee cups continuously that services a maximum number of guests per day in your small cafes.
Except for stainless color, you can also select for yourself other colors with similar features, including “The De’Longhi Red Color Commercial Espresso Machine” or “The De’Longhi Black Color Commercial Espresso Machine.”
- A single built-in grinder
- The dual heating system with specific functions
- A tamping station for the precise ground coffee
- The separate hot water spout for brewing coffee
- One second quick-start button
- Include an advanced latte system
- Suit for the small business model and mobile environment
- Totally automatic, no spend much the training cost and save much time to use
- Easy to use with new baristas
- Provide enough hot water to brew coffee, tea, etc. if necessary
- Can make micro-foam or rich frother at a time
- The best option for americanos or lattes
- When grinding, it makes a little loud noise
- The machine can leak water at the boiler outlet after months
|Dimension||14.48 x 12.48 x 13.98 inches|
|Water Tank Capacity||2 liters|
With my suggested video, you will explore exciting things from this machineand how to use every components exactly.
6. Breville Retro-Modern Design And Vertuo Capsules Commercial Espresso Machine
(Best for Workplace)
At present, having an available coffee machine in the workplace is mostly popular. The machine, of course, has to be simple to use and it’s time-saving. The “Breville Retro-Modern Design And Vertuo Capsules Commercial Espresso Machine” product can be one of the best choices.
This machine has an automatic system; you only touch a single button, and then, there is a cup of coffee or espresso immediately. This machine can give the capacity of about 5 cups by the touch of a button. It works time after time that ensures to deliver a sufficient amount of coffee or espresso for one day.
Like other products, this machine also has a fast heating-up system that heats drinks only in 15 seconds. The automatic shut-off system after 9 minutes of inactivity can save a maximum of energy power. Besides, the product’s body is quite compact and neat, so it’s totally space-saving.
- Fully automatic and handy espresso machine
- There are 12 capsules supports to blend the ground coffee with water
- Have one-touch brewing system
- The water tank is large and removable
- Can use five different cup sizes at once
- The machine is completely automatic with a retro-modern design, so it’s easy to use
- Allow you to select comfortably any size of cups for coffee or espresso
- The process of blending the ground coffee with water to make coffee or espresso through capsules is very quick
- Can use at home or in small convenient stores
- Affordable price
- The coffee has little similar taste
- Some components operate less effectively
|Dimension||10.75 x 14 x 14.5 inches|
|Water Tank Capacity||1.2 liters (40 ounces)|
You will gain more detailed information about the product’s components and how to use this machine simply through my suggested video.
7. Rancilio Iron Frame With Classic Design Commercial Espresso Machine
You are running a catering business type, the convenience and flexibility in serving ways are the most important. To ensure everything always is ready, the “Rancilio Iron Frame With Classic Design Commercial Espresso Machine” product can suit you.
The product is a semi-automatic espresso machine. This machine is also installed with commercial and essential components; it has a classic and compact design that you can put in the kitchen corner without space-spending. With built-in basic functions, the machine is totally simple to operate.
The group head is installed with the commercial-grade that can extract a high-quality espresso volume from each cup daily. The 58mm portafilter is designed for superb espresso extractions.
Besides, the boiler capacity is quite large that can contain sufficient hot water volume to brew coffee or steam milk. These features help you make many espresso cups right at home and even for business quickly.
And of course, this machine also includes an articulating steam wand that allows to steam milk or froth for latte art easily. This machine is totally portable; you can move it anywhere and anytime to adapt to your work nature. That’s also a reason I submit it is the best compact.
- A semi-automatic machine type
- Have iron frame and stainless steel side panels
- Commercial grade group head and 58mm portafilter for espresso extracts
- Only one steam wand for latte art
- The single boiler capacity to brew coffee and steam milk
- Have totally commercial and high – quality components
- Be straight forward and easy to operate
- Made of solid and sturdy materials; it looks strong and durable
- Create many coffee drinks with delicious and consistent taste
- The machine is compact and portable; suitable for small space
- The instruction has no English, so sometimes it’s not easy to follow
- The product’s design is quite classic and outdated, so it’s not really attractive
|Dimension||9.2 x 11.4 x 13.3 inches|
|Water Tank Capacity||0.3 liter (12 ounces)|
Now, let’s watch this video to know how to make cappuccino cups with this espresso machine
8. De’Longhi Mental Frame With 15-Bar Pump Commercial Espresso Machine
If you are a beginner and would like to learn how to operate an espresso machine basically, I think this product will be best suitable for your demands.
The product is manufactured by popular materials – stainless steel that makes the machine to be sturdy and durable. The product also has a classic and simple design, it’s really user-friendly.
With this machine type, you can brew coffee drinks like espresso, cappuccino, latte, etc., as well as make milk frothing and steaming. That’s really useful, right?
The product includes 15-bar pump pressure that supports you to control the pressurized boiler-water volume into the ground coffee. Besides, two separate thermostats allow for water and steam pressure to be controlled separately. These features are useful to keep and maintain the high-quality taste of each espresso shot.
This machine also has the 3-in-1 portafilter; you prefer one, two espresso shots or one for an espresso pod; you can totally gain one with this handy portafilter. In addition, the machine is easy to clean when having some components that you can remove.
- Made with stainless steel material
- Include 15-bar pump and two thermostats for pressure control
- The three-in-one filter holder for espresso shots
- The steam wand to steam and froth milk
- The water tank is removable
- Best for barista beginners
- Can make great and perfect espresso shots each once.
- Have a full of necessary and easy-to-use components for baristas to create espresso
- The design simple and user-friendly; easy to operate and clean
- The machine’s speed is quite fast that can make many cups at a time in some minutes; Ideal for at-home baristas and small business
- The price is quite reasonable
- Sometimes the steam is inconsistent and blocked when using
- The lifetime of the product can be limited
|Dimension||11.02 x 9.06 x 11.61 inches|
|Water Tank Capacity||1.3 liters (44 ounces)|
You can watch this video for more information about the machine’s specific components and how to use them on a basis.
9. Philips Various Coffee Choices Commercial Espresso Machine
At present, there are many kinds of commercial espresso machines that are advanced to improve specific functions and attract more customers. And, the “Philips Various Coffee Choices Commercial Espresso Machine” is an example.
This machine is designed with programmable systems that allow you to select any coffee drinks you prefer, such as espresso, americano, cappuccino, latte macchiato, only by one press on the touch display.
Besides, the machine has additional buttons such as hot water, on/off, coffee grinding, brew and steam options, etc. That’s completely convenient and simple to use, especially in a busy environment.
The machine has an available bean grinder with an aroma seal that keeps beans fresh for longer; besides, you can grind beans directly or put the ground coffee into the machine to brew a coffee drink.
With advanced technology like that, you can make up to 20.000 cups of excellent coffee drinks every day. If you plan to open a small cafe, I think you shouldn’t miss this option.
- The durable ceramic grinder with 12-step grindings
- The LatteGo system for milk froth any time
- The AquaClean water filter to clean easily
- The connection of the modern and automatic technology
- Five coffee options on touch display
- Can be compatible with many cup sizes
- Best for small coffee shops, cafes, or workplaces, etc.
- Up to 20.000 superb coffee drinks
- The foam produced by this machine is extremely smooth and silky
- This machine is easy to use and clean; time-saving
- Ideal for serving in the busy or quick-service environment
- Able to make many kinds of great coffee drinks with minimum effort at a time
- The steam and grinder sometimes act loudly
- Made with plastic material, so it may not be durable
|Dimension||20.08 x 19.84 x 12.44 inches|
|Water Tank Capacity||57 ounces|
With an automatic espresso machine like that, if you prefer to choose it, click this video to knowledge more detailed information before buying it.
10. De’Longhi Compact Design And Simple Operation Commercial Espresso Machine
I will introduce to you another kind of De’Longhiproduct with the classic design; this is “De’Longhi Compact Design And Simple Operation Commercial Espresso Machine.”
With a slight weight of only 4.89 pounds, this machine is manufactured with a compact body and can be portable anywhere. The product looks simple but modern in an attractive stainless steel; with this durable construction, it makes the user to believe and to be attractive to this machine.
The machine is installed with 15-bar pump and double filter, which adjusts a proper pressure and extracts a single or double espresso shots at a time. The steam wand is indispensable; it allows you to make milk steam and froth for lattes and cappuccino.
With a compact design, you can put machine on the kitchen countertop as an additional appliance without spending too much space; and you can operate it basically and closely.
- Made with stainless steel and plastic materials
- Both brewing and frothing function
- Ideal for addition to kitchen countertop
- 15-bar pump and double filter for two coffee drinks at once
- Include the manual milk frother and stainless steel boiler
- Compatible with varieties of cup sizes
- The weight is quite light and not bulky it’s portable
- Great for home use, small cafes or mobile vans
- Create the highest quality of espresso by the original way
- Able to learn how to make espresso, cappuccino, and latte art by yourself
- The price is quite affordable
- A bit of time-consuming for making a shot of espresso
- The filter is sometimes jammed inside the handle, so it’s not really easy to clean
|Dimension||13.5 x 8.07 x 11.22 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Plastic|
|Water Tank Capacity||Not mention|
Are you asking yourself this machine is very simple and compact, why it becomes functional like that? So, don’t wait and click this video to explore exciting things from it!
11. Gaggia Rock Switches And Compact Design Commercial Espresso Machine
You would like to buy one commercial espresso machine for use at home or your own business, but you are a beginner and don’t know how to select which best machine. I will ideal for you the “Gaggia Rock Switches And Compact DesignCommercial Espresso Machine” product.
This classic espresso machine has a full of common components like a water reservoir lid, drip tray, portafilter, tamper, coffee scoop, etc. This is an upgraded and advanced version, but the design is quite compact and original.
The product is also equipped with many high-quality and commercial features that mostly available to professional machines at higher prices. The portafilter is made of heat-resistant material that maintains a fixed temperature while brewing.
The fast heat-up system brews and steams coffee in some minutes; it totally saves time. Having three kinds of rock switch: on/off, steaming, and brewing with its own indicator light. And, much more!
There are various choices with different colors but the same features for you to select. For example, “Gaggia Classic Pro Cherry Red Commercial Espresso Machine,” “Gaggia Classic Pro Brushed Stainless Steel Commercial Espresso Machine,” etc.
- The 3-way solenoid valve reduces the pressure
- The heavy-duty portafilter for temperature balance
- Can make micro-foam milk for latte art
- Can brew espresso and steam milk quickly
- The switch controls are easy to distinguish
- Provide two shots of espresso at a time
- Designed totally by commercial components; for small coffee shops, mobile vans, pop cafes
- Easy to use and simple to clean
- Make delicious tasting coffee, espresso
- Best for self-study Barista
- The machine is quite light, compact, and portable
- The product needs regular maintenance
- Some components are missed or don’t totally fit in their receptacle
|Dimension||9.5 x 8 x 14.2 inches|
|Water Tank Capacity||72 ounces|
With the upper commercial features, you shouldn’t miss this machine. Click this video, and you can have an overview of what components the product contains and how to use the machine basically.
12. De’Longhi Operational And Super-Automatic Version Commercial Espresso Machine
(Best With Grinder)
The commercial espresso machine I will introduce to you is equipped with one advanced grinder. This is a remarkable point to realize between other machines.
The machine has a bean hopper with a unique and compact design. You can insert any kind of favorite coffee beans into a grinder and grind them wholly that’s quite convenient. Beside the grinder, there is a funnel that allows you to put the ground coffee into and begin to brew it. With these features, it will be suitable for workplaces or small businesses.
The button control panel is programmed clearly with specific functions that help you select a coffee without the instruction; you only need to press switch controls. Quickly, there is a perfect drink to taste such as espresso cappuccino, latte, americano, etc. This answers why I suppose the machine is best for single-service areas.
In addition, the machine is an energy-saving type when having the 3-hour automatic shut-off, which ensures this machine can stop all actions necessary. If you need to clean this machine, you can also remove some components easily, such as dish trays, water tanks, etc. With all the simple design, I think you won’t spend much time learning how to operate it right at home.
- One burr grinder with various settings grinds to keep beans fresh
- The manual frother is included for latte art
- The dual thermoblock system for precise pressure
- Include programmable turning and push control panels
- Have some removable components for cleaning easily
- The steam wand makes rich and creamy froth
- Can adjust easy-to-use button panels and make many delicious espresso drinks easily
- Can use available ground coffee without grinding before; it’s time-saving
- Made with solid and high-quality materials; can be durable
- Easy to remove, clean, and operate; it makes the good taste of the coffee
- Sometimes, the beans get stuck in the grinder while grinding coffee beans
- The design looks quite outdated and not attractive
|Dimensions||11 x 15.3 x 14.4 inches|
|Water Tank Capacity||1.8 liters (60 ounces)|
Let’s watch my suggested video to explore the specific features and how this machine works
13. EspressoWorks With Useful Components Commercial Espresso Machine
With the next product, if you are a modern and advanced things lover, you should stop and read more useful information about it.
Unlike to product before, this product has a 19-bar pump pressure system that provides optimal pressure for each shot of espresso. This is one of the essential features to brew high-quality coffee shots with a thick layer of crema, which attracts the user’s concerns.
This machine is designed with a one-touch control panel that has seven basic options and an LED dial; it’s so easy to use and select. The large milk reservoir and frother are ready to create rich, smooth, and creamy froth for your favorite coffee drink.
Besides, the machine has one more special component; is a coffee grinder. This grinder is completely independent of a machine; it operates by using a 120V electrical supply that plugs directly in this grinder.
This way, you can grind all kinds of beans to the precise texture, which ensures your esspresso always high-quality and fresh. And so on, there are many more modern and exciting functions from this machine, and I think you should buy one to explore right now.
- 19-bar pump for precise pressure to brew coffee
- Have a separate grinder with 120V plug-in electricity
- Include press button panels with LED light for options
- The large water tank can remove for cleaning
- Built-in milk frother and reservoir for latte art; heating tray to keep cups warm
- Make espresso drinks by single or double shot extraction
- Made of high-quality and rugged stainless steel, it looks durable and strong
- Able to create attractive milk frothing for coffee art by the steam wand
- The design is modern, advanced, it’s suitable for cafes, small coffee shops, bakeries, and small businesses
- Makes coffee drinks that have beautiful layers and great flavors in seconds
- Simple to use
- Sometimes the cleaning system doesn’t work well, and it becomes not be easy to clean
|Dimension||18.4 x 16.5 x 14 inches|
|Water Tank Capacity||1.4 liters|
This video will bring you a general overview of the product; especially, it will guide you on how to use this machine; and the steps that you have to perform to make espresso drinks.
14. Gaggia Useful Display And Convenient Grinder Commercial Espresso Machine
The product I’m going to review below may be the best option for workplace, busy environment or quick service; this is the “Gaggia Useful Display And Convenient Grinder Commercial Espresso Machine” product.
This machine is a super-automatic type with pre-programmed button controls with LED screens and illustrated icons; with this convenience, you can select any basic and custom coffee drink without time-consuming.
The product is equipped with a professional grinder for you to put coffee or espresso beans into and grind them to perfect texture, or you can put pre-ground coffee into the funnel instead if you need to save much time.
What’s about steaming and frothing milk? Absolutely yes, this machine includes one individual wand and the fast steam system, which allows you to steam milk and froth creamy, rich foam for each cup of cappuccino or lattes quickly but effectively.
The product is designed with a classic and simple format that is totally user-friendly; and you can put it right on your kitchen countertop at home or for small business. In addition, the machine is easy to clean because there are some removable parts like a dish tray, water tank, etc.
- Have stainless steel format
- Built-in burr grinder for beans and one funnel for pre-ground coffee
- The steam wand to froth milk and dispenser hot water
- Include the LED display screen and button controls
- The fast heating-up system to brew and steam
- Installed with the adapting system to adjust the proper grinding
- Best use only for small business, quick service, or the busy environment
- The machine is classic and convenient to use
- The machine works quietly and quickly, no time consuming
- Can adjust the grind of beans in addition to the strength settings; Create many cups of high-quality and great coffee drinks
- Sometimes the machine is failed and doesn’t work fluently
|Dimension||10 x 15.5 x 11.5 inches|
|Water Tank Capacity||40 ounces|
Come with me and explore the interesting points this machine brings along through this video.
15. Mr.Coffee One-Touch Control Panel Commercial Espresso Machine
(Best With Milk Frother)
If you would like to buy an espresso machine with a unique milk frother for space-saving or small business, I guess this machine can suit you.
The machine has a dedicated milk reservoir with a large capacity of milk; besides, a steam wand installed with this reservoir allows you to pump and steam milk. When you want to froth milk, you only need to turn a button control to favorite milk, and immediately, it can make creamy, rich, and micro-foam frothing into your cup. That’s so fast and wonderful!
The product has a 19-bar pressure pump that ensures to make perfect coffee drinks with the ideal pressure and excellent taste. There are different options for you with the button control panels, for example, cappuccino, lattes, expresso, etc.; you can also select a ready cup or manual cup.
And only by one touch press, it will take delivery of one or two coffee shots depending on your demand.
The cup tray is adjustable; you can put tall or short cups, and it’s actually fit this tray. With removable parts, such as the milk reservoir, it becomes convenient and simple to clean. I think this machine can be used best in the workplace, quick-service environment, or small business with these useful features.
- The installed-in 19-bar pressure pump and the dual heating system
- The button control panel with varieties of basic options
- The cup tray fits with cup sizes
- The built-in milk frother with an automatic system for latte art
- Delivery single or double espresso shots at once
- Include the detailed guide and manual book
- Can select many coffee drinks in different settings
- Able to make rich, thick and creamy foam frother for coffee
- The machine has a compact, light and simple design; it’s portable
- Easy to control, use and clean this machine with many set-up auto systems
- The price is quite affordable
- The machine works quite loudly; sometimes, the espresso runs out of instead of running into cups
- The machine is made with plastic material, it’s not really durable and attractive
|Dimensions||13 x 10.6 x 14.3 inches|
|Water Tank Capacity||650ml|
If you have enjoyed making espresso drinks at home anytime, you should watch this video to understand more about how to make a shot of espresso with this machine
Buying Guide: How To Select The Best Commercial Espresso Machine?
To buy a commercial espresso machine maybe not a simple issue. In fact, the cost of each machine is not really affordable, the product’s design is compact or bulky, or this machine requires a high electricity supply, etc.
In this part, I will list some buying guides that can be useful for you. I hope these tips will support you to consider the best commercial espresso machine.
Type Of Business
There are many different business types from small to large models such as restaurants, hotels, bakeries and cafes, resorts, etc.; single or mobile service businesses like fast-food restaurants, convenient stores, catering service, mobile van, etc. With every type of business like that, the espresso machine option will not be the same.
For example, a restaurant commonly needs a machine with high power, two or more group heads, semi-automatic functions, which can make a large number of espresso cups daily to service customers timely.
The single-service business requires a super-automatic machine with programming functions that are easy to use without instruction; the mobile business like a food truck needs the rotary van pump to ensure the boiler steam and brew process’s water supply etc.
If you determine the main purpose for purchasing that machine, you will shorten the bound of options.
Type Of Espresso Machine
Commonly, the commercial espresso machine has four different types; and this is manual, semi-automatic, automatic, and super-automatic machine. I will explain some typical features shortly below.
The manual espresso machine operates in the traditional way. It uses the piston to pump water and produce enough pressure for brewing espresso. This type is time-consuming; it also requires barista skills and learns how to operate seriously.
Because this type is operated by human strength, you must monitor and control the brewing process directly; that means it totally bases on the machine operation skill of users. Therefore, the espresso shots will be delicious and still keeps the good taste.
The semi-automatic espresso machine is quite a favorite on the market and has a little more advanced features than the manual one. This type can make espresso shots automatically but still depends on baristas a bit.
The barista has to know how to place the portafilter in the right way, operate first the brewing process and then finish in necessary for a perfect espresso shot. With this machine type, you can control timely the brewing process and know clearly when to end the process.
This type of espresso machine is fully automatic. You use functional buttons to start the operation. You insert beans into the hopper, press one button to start to grind; you tamp the ground coffee into portafilters and place it in the right way, press another button to start to brew, etc.
With pre-programming buttons like that, it’s actually quick and convenient to make espresso drinks; you also spend time and some training costs for the barista.
This type is the perfect combination of modern technology and a commercial espresso machine. Except for the available features as the automatic type, this type has more professional marks. This machine has buttons that are pre-programmed with typical functions, such as beverage options, an auto steam wand for making milk-foaming texturing, steaming, heating, and brewing options, etc.
Some machines are also equipped with a fridge, coffee flavor storage, fresh milk for milk froth, etc. This machine type suits best for self-service areas, can save much on training costs and labor costs. However, this type has a commonly high price to purchase.
The Number Of Group-Head
The group-head is the most significant part of the espresso machine. When you fill the filter basket with enough ground coffee, then you place it in the portafilter and lock it into the group head. The boiler water flows through the group head and is dispensed into the filter basket.
The group head supports controlling the sufficient water volume and the consistent temperature for each shot of espresso.
In common, the espresso machine has one, two, three, or four group heads. The more group heads the machine has, and the more espresso cups are produced. In fact, the number of group heads is compatible with the cost of each machine and the capacity of espresso.
Depending on the business type and the consumption volume of espresso daily, you will choose the best one.
The Boiler Water System
Basically, the boiler water is used to boil water, reserve hot water for brewing espresso, make steam milk for coffee art, or provide the hot water volume for use. The size of boiler water needs to be selected carefully because it relates to the ability to make espresso shots continuously; the more water the boiler contains, the more espresso the machine provides.
When you purchase one machine, you have to ensure the boiler is able to store sufficient hot water volume to create constant espresso shots per day, which provides timely espresso drinks in any circumstance.
The PID Temperature Control
PID (stands for “Proportional-Integral-Derivative”) is a method to control the temperature in the espresso machine. As you know, the temperature is extremely important that creates a good tasting of espresso. The PID controller monitors and keeps the temperature be constant, which is essential during the brewing espresso process.
Without the PID controller, you can have problems adjusting the proper temperature; it’s difficult for you to make the highest quality espresso shot. Therefore, I think you should purchase an espresso machine with the PID temperature control for effect.
Next, I will make a list of frequently asked questions and based on my opinion, I give concise and suitable answers for you. I hope these answers will satisfy you and partly help you to give the best option.
My Top Pick
Buying one commercial espresso machine is a considerable issue while having dozens of machines with similar features but at different rates on the market. The best commercial espresso machine makes espresso cups with the good tasting of flavor, which attracts many customers to enjoy.
With me, I will select the “Espresso Work With Useful Components Commercial Espresso Machine” for the best one. The machine has an attractive and beautiful format in different colors, and I can select my favorite color.
I also don’t spend much time grinding beans or making a coffee drink in the traditional way; instead, by pressing one button, I will have a ready-to-drink coffee cup for me. That’s really fast and convenient!
In summary, every commercial espresso machine has its remarkable features. With this today’s reviews, I hope it helps you comfortably give the last decision somewhat. So, what is kind of commercial espresso machine you like best? Don’t be hesitant more. Let’s share your choice right now!