Thanks to best espresso K cup products, it’s much more uncomplicated and less challenging for you to have a great-tasting espresso shot at home and at work.
As you might not know, a perfect espresso shot depends on various factors such as the type of coffee, the coffee grind size, the water temperature, the extraction time, and more. Therefore, making a good cup of coffee is not quite simple.
Luckily, by merely using a compatible Keurig brewer, all you need to do is insert the K-cups, turn on the machine, and wait until your drink is ready to serve.
With numerous products available in the market, which one can be the best choice for your taste preference? Keep reading to find out!
- Disposable Vs. Recyclable K Cup
- Which Are The Best Espresso K-Cups To Buy?
- Best Espresso K-Cups Comparison Chart
- Top 15 Best Espresso K-Cups On The Market 2021 Reviews
- 1. SF Bay Dark Roast Compostable Espresso K Cup
- 2. Café Bustelo Dark Roast Espresso K Cup
- 3. Starbucks Verismo Espresso K Cup
- 4. Breakfast Blend Medium Roast Espresso K Cup
- 5. Keurig Espresso Roast Variety Pack Espresso K Cup
- 6. Lavazza Perfetto Espresso K Cup
- 7. Barista Prima Espresso K Cup
- 8. Starbucks Pike Place Medium Roast Espresso K Cup
- 9. Starbucks Decaf House Blend Espresso K Cup
- 10. Brooklyn Beans Express-O Espresso K Cup
- 11. Caribou Coffee Daybreak Morning Blend Espresso K Cup
- 12. McCafe Medium Dark Espresso Roast Espresso K Cup
- 13. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Vanilla Espresso K Cup
- 14. Timothy’s World Coffee Rainforest Espresso K Cup
- 15. Dunkin’ Donuts Cafe Blend Dark Espresso Roast Espresso K Cup
- How Should You Choose The Best Espresso K Cups?
- My Top Pick
Disposable Vs. Recyclable K Cup
Many people are now eco-conscious and care much about the quality of the product and post-consumer waste equally. As a K-cup coffee drinker, there are two types of K cups you should know.
Generally, both disposable and recyclable K cup pods can’t be reused to brew additional coffee cups. They’re thrown away in a trash bin or can be classified to recycle.
Disposable K cups mean they couldn’t be recycled and are not made from sustainable materials. Meanwhile, recyclable or biodegradable or compostable K cups can do so. Therefore, the recyclable K cup appears more environmental-friendly and is encouraged to use more than the former.
Which Are The Best Espresso K-Cups To Buy?
When it comes to choosing the best espresso K cups, SF Bay, Starbucks, Green Mountain, and Timothy’s World Coffee are my go-to products for a wide range of flavors and roast, high-quality blend, and satisfaction.
Moreover, Lavazza Perfetto, Barista Prima, or Caribou Coffee are also great for their smoothness, uniqueness, and richness.
Below are 15 best espresso K cups I have picked. First, let’s get to know them by skimming all highlight features.
- Best Overall – SF Bay Dark Roast Compostable Espresso K Cup
“Produced by a trusted company, full-bodied and strong taste with a touch of dark chocolate & smoky brown spice.”
- Best Budget – Café Bustelo Dark Roast Espresso K Cup
“Pure Colombia coffee, able to enjoy black, on the budget K-cup for everyday use.”
- Best for Latte – Starbucks Verismo Espresso K Cup
“Versatile, robust, full-bodied, and caramel flavors, great for espresso-based drinks especially for latte .”
- Best for Cappuccino – Breakfast Blend Medium Roast Espresso K Cup
“Medium-roasted beans, smooth and balanced flavors with a clean aftertaste.”
- Best Set – Keurig Espresso Roast Variety Pack Espresso K Cup
“Various espresso flavors for different tastes, ideal gift for coffee’s lovers.”
- Best Dark Roast – Barista Prima Espresso K Cup
“Full-flavored K-cup, extra bold dark roast aroma with no bitter taste .”
- Best for Iced Coffee – Starbucks Pike Place Medium Roast Espresso K Cup
“Light and bright aroma, the ideal type of coffee for early morning and after dinner, great to serve cold.”
- Best Decaf – Starbucks Decaf House Blend Espresso K Cup
“Balanced and decent flavors with a hint of cocoa, decaffeinated blend, suitable for different tastes.”
- Best Light Roast – Caribou Coffee Daybreak Morning Blend Espresso K Cup
“Great for all-day drinks, delight and mellow taste with a fruity and nutty finish, affordable .”
Best Espresso K-Cups Comparison Chart
If you are interested in buying the best espresso K cups, you should consider some features, including dimensions, weight, counts, flavor, and origins. Below is a comparison table where you can easily compare these products.
|Product Name||Dimensions||Weight||Type||Count||Roast Level|
|SF Bay Dark Roast Compostable Espresso K Cup - Best Overall||11.4 x 8.9 x 6.5 inches||3.25 pounds||Recyclable||80||Dark Roast|
|Café Bustelo Dark Roast Espresso K Cup - Best Budget||12 x 8 x 6.4 inches||3.2 pounds||Recyclable||72||Dark Roast|
|Starbucks Verismo Espresso K Cup - Best for Latte||17.3 x 6.3 x 4.9 inches||2.36 pounds||Recyclable||72||Dark Roast|
|Breakfast Blend Medium Roast Espresso K Cup - Best for Cappuccino||5.8 x 3.8 x 3.9 inches||4.8 ounces||Recyclable||10||Medium Roast|
|Keurig Espresso Roast Variety Pack Espresso K Cup - Best Set||8 x 5.69 x 8.97 inches||4.25 pounds||Disposable||24||Various|
|Lavazza Perfetto Espresso K Cup||5.67 x 3.74 x 5.59 inches||5.5 ounces||Disposable||16||Dark Roast|
|Barista Prima Espresso K Cup - Best Dark Roast||5.8 x 5.6 x 3.9 inches||12.8 ounces||Disposable||18||Dark Roast|
|Starbucks Pike Place Medium Roast Espresso K Cup - Best for Iced Coffee||16.4 x 8.9 x 6.9 inches||10.5 ounces||Recyclable||96||Medium Roast|
|Starbucks Decaf House Blend Espresso K Cup - Best Decaf||12 x 8 x 6.5 inches||2.93 pounds||Recyclable||60||Medium Roast|
|Brooklyn Beans Express-O Espresso K Cup||9.13 x 8.25 x 5 inches||1.49 pounds||Recyclable||40||Dark Roast|
|Caribou Coffee Daybreak Morning Blend Espresso K Cup - Best Light Roast||11.8 x 7.9 x 6.26 inches||3.2 pounds||Disposable||24||Light Roast|
|McCafe Medium Dark Espresso Roast Espresso K Cup||3.78 x 5.79 x 3.78 inches||4.16 ounces||Disposable||12||Dark Roast|
|Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Vanilla Espresso K Cup||9.38 x 7.94 x 6.44 inches||1.8 pounds||Disposable||48||Medium Roast|
|Timothy's World Coffee Rainforest Espresso K Cup||8.75 x 7.75 x 6 inches||3.69 pounds||Recyclable||48||Extra Dark Roast|
|Dunkin' Donuts Cafe Blend Dark Espresso Roast Espresso K Cup||7 x 6 x 5 inches||12 ounces||Disposable||18||Dark Roast|
Top 15 Best Espresso K-Cups On The Market 2021 Reviews
If you really want to stock your pantry with best espresso K cups, you should keep reading to find out more about the pros and cons of 15 top-rated products below
1. SF Bay Dark Roast Compostable Espresso K Cup
San Francisco Bay is one of the most trusted family-owned companies producing high-quality K-cup coffee in the market.
That’s why SF Bay Dark Roast K-cup won’t let you down. This espresso roast can make various espresso-based drinks such as mochas, lattes, & cappuccinos.
This medium-dark coffee blend has a full-bodied and robust taste with dark chocolate & smoky brown spice touch.
Enjoying a cup of SF Bay Dark Roast before leaving the house to work in the morning is the best way to awake your mind and body and be ready for a productive day ahead.
- Dark-roasted coffee blend
- Grown and harvested in Central America
- Robust and full-bodied flavors
- Dark chocolate & smoky brown spice aroma
- 80 counts
- Manufactured by a family-owned company
- Designed for Keurig 2.0
- Delivers a satisfying and robust taste
- Compostable pods
- Perfect when enjoying alone or with chocolate and milk
- No bitterness
- This coffee might be too strong for some people
- Think over if you don’t like chocolate aroma
|Dimensions||11.4 x 8.9 x 6.5 inches|
|Item Weight||3.25 pounds|
|Brand||SAN FRANCISCO BAY|
|Flavors||Dark chocolate, smoky brown spice|
Curious about SF Bay with their compostable pods? Let’s watch:
2. Café Bustelo Dark Roast Espresso K Cup
If you prefer enjoying coffee without cream or sugar, you should give Café Bustelo Dark Roast a try.
This dark roast coffee is bold and robust, with a fantastic aroma that enables you to drink without adding other ingredients.
Café Bustelo is made from 100% pure Colombian coffee beans. It’s specially blended, roasted to perfection, and packaged in K cup style for more convenience. It takes less than a minute to have a cup of coffee ready for you.
Moreover, this coffee also complements your sweet treats and goes well with chocolate, milk, and cream.
As for me, I often use this K-cup product as my first cups of a day.
- 100% dark-roast pure coffee
- Originated in Colombia
- The entirely original and robust aroma
- Compatible with all Keurig K-cup brewers
- Perfect for the first cup of a day
- Goes well with your savory dishes
- Able to drink black without sugar, cream, or milk
- Quick brewing time
- It might not be as strong as you expect from a cup of espresso
- The taste is quite plain
|Dimensions||12 x 8 x 6.4 inches|
|Item Weight||3.2 pounds|
|Flavors||Full-bodied and strong|
3. Starbucks Verismo Espresso K Cup
(Best for Latte)
Starbucks Verismo goes well with many yummy recipes, and especially you can use it for most of the espresso-based drinks, including latte. I stock my pantry with this K-cup because I find it quite versatile.
This product features dark roast coffee with robust, full-bodied, and caramel flavors. On top of that, it has a sweet aftertaste.
Therefore, it’s excellent to pair with steamed milk to make a smooth and aromatic coffee cup.
In short, if you want to enjoy Starbucks coffee without stepping out of the door, purchase Starbucks Verismo seems to be an excellent idea.
- 100% Arabica coffee
- Dark roast
- Robust and full-bodied taste of coffee
- Caramel flavor with a hint of sweetness aftertaste
- Blends well with many other ingredients for a good cup of drink
- Creates beautiful crema on top of the drink
- Good for making latte
- Homemade Starbucks coffee flavors
- It might have a bit burnt flavor
|Dimensions||17.3 x 6.3 x 4.9 inches|
|Item Weight||2.36 pounds|
|Origins||Central America and Asia/Pacific|
If you’re interested in reuse your Verismo Espresso K cup, you might want to watch this interesting clip:
4. Breakfast Blend Medium Roast Espresso K Cup
(Best for Cappuccino)
The product is compatible with the Keurig Single Cup Brewing System. Therefore, it’s a must-have coffee for someone who wants a fast and convenient way to prepare the first cup in the morning.
Breakfast Blend includes medium-roasted beans, so it tastes not too strong and suitable to awaken your taste buds gently and slowly in early hours.
It has smooth and balanced flavors with a clean aftertaste. On top of that, you might get the bright citrus notes as well as brown sugar aroma.
Notably, this K-cup pod is recyclable, so you don’t have to worry much about affecting badly to the environment.
- K-Cup pods for Keurig brewers
- Medium roasted coffee
- Mellow and balanced flavors
- Bright citrus notes and brown sugar aroma
- Great for incorporating in the breakfast
- Not too strong as dark roast
- Recyclable K-cup pods
- Quick and convenient
- It’s not for someone who is expecting more robust flavors
|Dimensions||12 x 8 x 6.5 inches|
|Item Weight||3 pounds|
Click to see how it tastes from a point of view of a customer:
5. Keurig Espresso Roast Variety Pack Espresso K Cup
This product comes as a set of 24 packets with different flavors for you to choose from. They are Green Mountain Vista 44N, Green Mountain Vanilla, Caribou Real Inspiration Blend, and Caribou Caramel.
Keurig Espresso Roast Variety Pack is designed for optimal specialty coffee drinks made with the K Café and K Latte brewers.
Espresso Roast doesn’t taste as strong as you imagine because they are blended, especially with extra flavors like caramel and vanilla.
Some of the coffee packets might taste a bit sweet so that you can enjoy various tastes every day.
- Various types of roasted bean
- Comes from multi-region
- Balanced and strong taste
- Caramel and vanilla flavor
- Sweet taste with no bitterness
- Easy to drink – Suitable for different people’s taste
- Smooth and exciting blends to enjoy
- Works with K-cafe and K-Latte brewers
- Ideal gift set for coffee’s lovers
- If you don’t prefer coffee with a sweet aroma, it might not be for you
|Dimensions||8 x 5.69 x 8.97 inches|
|Item Weight||1.25 pounds|
6. Lavazza Perfetto Espresso K Cup
Lavazza Perfetto originates in South America, Africa, and Asia, blended and packaged in Italy.
My first impression is that this 100% Arabica coffee is for true dark-roast lovers. It tastes bold and robust with notes of caramel.
Lavazza Perfetto is a kind of coffee that you want to enjoy slowly and with your favorite sweet treats like croissants or cream choux.
Honestly, I wasn’t into dark roasted coffee until I discover this fantastic blend. Moreover, it has low acidity; therefore, I don’t have to worry about stomach upsetting problems.
Last but not least, when drinking black, I can notice caramel flavor with great after taste.
- Sourced in South America, Africa, and Asia
- Packaged in Italy
- 100% dark roast Arabica
- Rich and robust flavors
- Noticeable caramel aroma
- Not disturb your stomach because of low acidity
- Able to produce a great-tasting espresso
- Give you a morning kick of caffeine
- Interesting aftertaste
- It might not suitable for everyone, especially people who are not dark roast drinkers
|Dimensions||5.67 x 3.74 x 5.59 inches|
|Item Weight||5.5 ounces|
|Origins||South America, Africa, Asia|
Click to see more detailed review about Lavazza coffee:
7. Barista Prima Espresso K Cup
(Best Dark Roast)
I have been looking for a full-flavored K-cup, and this product can meet my needs perfectly. With extra bold dark roast aroma, the Barista Prima Espresso Roast won’t let you down since the first sip.
The coffee is skillfully roasted and has no bitter taste so that you can enjoy your coffee cup to the last drop.
This great-tasting blend offers a European-style espresso with soft, woody, and bittersweet chocolate notes, which you hardly find anywhere else.
It’s designed to use in all Keurig K-Cup Brewers, including Keurig 2.0.
Finally, I strongly recommend Barista Prima Espresso Roast for all coffee lovers.
- 100% dark roast with extra bold flavor
- Unique blend without bitterness
- The unbeatable combination of coffee
- Woody and bittersweet chocolate notes
- Special taste with a full-flavored aroma
- Great for dark-roast fans
- No bitter and less acidic
- Used in all Keurig K-Cup Brewers
- It might be a bit too strong for some people
|Dimensions||5.8 x 5.6 x 3.9 inches|
|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Flavors||Soft, woody, and bittersweet chocolate notes|
8. Starbucks Pike Place Medium Roast Espresso K Cup
(Best for Iced Coffee)
Pike Place is a balanced and perfect combination of chocolate note and roasted nut flavor, and there are no overpowered favors.
Additionally, you will notice the hidden notes in your coffee cup over time, which is really interesting.
In my opinion, it’s an ideal type of coffee for the early morning and after dinner especially when you toss some ice cubes into the cup. It’s the secret to wake me up entirely if I feel sluggish and drowsy. Moroever, it definitely tastes better when drinking cold.
The light and bright aroma of Pike Place makes people feel satisfied and also gives a gentle energy boost during working hours.
Finally, this product is named after the first Starbucks was opened in 1971, so it’s one of the most iconic blends.
- Sourced in Latin America
- 100% medium roast Arabica
- Delight and mellow taste
- A hint of chocolate and roasted nut flavor
- Well-known blend from Starbucks
- Excellent taste with a satisfying flavor
- Good for breakfast and after dinner
- Less bitter and acidic
- It might be too strong for medium roast coffee
|Dimensions||16.4 x 8.9 x 6.9 inches|
|Item Weight||10.2 ounces|
|Flavors||Chocolate and toasted nuts|
9. Starbucks Decaf House Blend Espresso K Cup
House Blend is my favorite Starbucks coffee when it comes to yummy homemade espresso, especially if you couldn’t tolerate caffeine. You can freely add sugar to have a perfect coffee cup whenever you need an energy boost.
First and foremost, it’s 100% Latin-American Arabica coffee, which is not too strong or too bland. This blend might be ideal for people who are not picky and just wants a quick espresso in the morning.
Due to medium roast, House Blend tastes smooth without a hint of bitterness.
You can use it to make espresso and any recipe related to espresso, like making cappuccino.
Finally, if you pay close attention to how it tastes, you might realize the nutty and cocoa notes, making the blend richer.
- Medium roast coffee
- 100% Latin America Arabica
- Without caffeine
- Balanced and decent flavor
- A hint of toffee and cocoa
- No bitterness
- Quick and convenient espresso cups
- Used to make espresso-based drinks
- Good to add sugar or milk
- Suitable for different tastes
- Low acidity
- If you don’t prefer coffee with cocoa flavor, it might not be for you
|Dimensions||12 x 8 x 6.5 inches|
|Item Weight||2.93 pounds|
|Flavors||Cocoa and toffee|
10. Brooklyn Beans Express-O Espresso K Cup
Another excellent dark roasted coffee for you to consider when buying K-cup for daily use. This 100% Arabica blend is known to be collected from many different sources worldwide so that you can expect a unique blend for your taste.
Brooklyn Beans Express-O is made especially for most Keurig K-Cup Makers, including 2.0 brewers, so it’s very convenient for you and your family members to brew a cup of coffee in the morning.
Many customers favored this coffee with bold taste and great aroma, and I think it’s worth trying if you’re into the original coffee flavor.
- Multi-regional coffee beans
- 100% Arabica
- Packaged in Brooklyn
- Dark roasted coffee
- Robust taste with a touch of smokiness
- Made in small batches for ensuring quality
- Convenient because you don’t need to grind before brewing
- Takes less than a minute to produce a cup of espresso
- Hold the strongness of dark roast coffee
- It might be too dark for some people
- There’s no problem with the coffee taste but there might be a concern about poorly-made pods
|Dimensions||9.13 x 8.25 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||1.49 pounds|
|Flavors||Rich, full-bodied, and smoky|
11. Caribou Coffee Daybreak Morning Blend Espresso K Cup
(Best Light Roast)
Craving for unique coffee blends with rich flavors to enjoy? You’ve come to the right place. Let’s explore Caribou Coffee Daybreak Morning Blend now.
If you want to start your morning gently with a small caffeine dose, Caribou Coffee Daybreak Morning Blend is perfect. Moreover, because of low acidity, it won’t upset your stomach, so this coffee is also ideal as all-day drinks.
It has a light and mellow taste, so it’s suitable for people who are not huge fans of the dark or medium roasts.
To be more specific, Caribou Coffee Daybreak Morning Blend comes with cheery floral overtones, sweet caramel, and nut finish.
- Light roast coffee
- Sourced in America and East Africa
- Subtle fruit sweetness
- The fruity and nutty aftertaste
- Great for all-day drinks
- Rainforest Alliance Certified and Kosher
- A good alternative for light roast drinkers
- A balanced combination of flavors
- Comes at a reasonable price
- It might be too mild for some people
|Dimensions||11.8 x 7.9 x 6.26 inches|
|Item Weight||3.2 pounds|
|Flavors||Cheery floral overtones, sweet caramel and nut finish|
|Origins||Americas and East Africa|
12. McCafe Medium Dark Espresso Roast Espresso K Cup
To your surprise, McCafe Espresso Roast is great-tasting K-cup coffee. Thanks to 100% medium-dark roasted Arabica, this coffee holds a strong taste and a pleasant aroma that is quite unforgettable.
What is more, the product is compatible with all Keurig 1.0 & 2.0 brewing systems for more convenience. That means you can prepare a cup of espresso in less than one minute in the morning.
Moreover, it’s also great for making espresso-based drinks such as cappuccino, latte, and ice coffee. You can switch between many beverage recipes with this K-cup.
McCafe Espresso Roast has a bold and robust taste without the bitter aftertaste, making people favor it over other brands.
- Dark roasted coffee
- 100% Arabica
- Beans are selected from multi-region sources
- The strong and robust taste
- Certified Kosher coffee
- Manufactured by a well-known brand
- Used for Keurig 1.0 & 2.0
- No bitterness
- Great for making mocha
- It might be too weak for some people
|Dimensions||3.78 x 5.79 x 3.78 inches|
|Item Weight||4.16 ounces|
13. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Vanilla Espresso K Cup
Green Mountain is usually my go-to brand when it comes to K-Cup coffee. As you can see, this company offers not only high-quality products but also a wide range of flavors for you to choose from.
This vanilla espresso roast is one of the well-known products in Green Mountain espresso roast’s collection. To be more specific, it’s an exciting and balanced blend of sweetness and natural coffee aroma.
With an excellent taste of vanilla that is not overwhelming, the medium roast vanilla espresso is quite pleasant to enjoy sip by sip.
It features Kosher certified and is designed for optimal specialty coffee drinks made with the K-Latte brewer.
- Medium roast coffee
- Multi-region beans
- Delight blend of sweetness and natural coffee aroma
- A hint of sweetness from the vanilla
- Kosher certified
- Trusted company
- Balanced combination for better taste
- Designed for K-Latte brewer
- Great with milk
- Bold enough to satisfy coffee lovers
- It might be not suitable for someone who doesn’t like the sweet flavor
|Dimensions||9.38 x 7.94 x 6.44 inches|
|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
14. Timothy’s World Coffee Rainforest Espresso K Cup
Rainforest Espresso is selected from the top 1-5% of Arabica beans from many coffee-growing regions and packaged in Canada. Therefore, we can rest assured of its quality and flavors.
As dark-roasted coffee, Rainforest Espresso creates a robust, full-bodied, and creamy cup of espresso. The taste is so strong that it can make you feel refreshed after the first sip. That’s why I love drinking it in the morning for an extra energy boost.
Besides, it’s suitable for those who prefer a high amount of caffeine, as it delivers 27 percent more caffeine than standard Rainforest Espresso K-cups.
- Extra dark roast
- Made from Arabica beans from different coffee-growing regions
- 100% high-quality Arabica
- The robust, full-bodied, and rich taste
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Bring a good energy boost in the morning
- Perfect for espresso-making with crema layer
- Contains more coffee than other K-cup products
- The pod might be poorly-made
|Dimensions||8.75 x 7.75 x 6 inches|
|Item Weight||3.69 pounds|
|Brand||Timothy’s World Coffee|
|Flavors||Strong, full bodied|
More review about Timothy’s World Coffee:
15. Dunkin’ Donuts Cafe Blend Dark Espresso Roast Espresso K Cup
This coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts seems to be a perfect choice for the at-home Keurig machine. As you might know, it’s designed to work with Keurig K-Cup pod brewers, including 2.0.
Additionally, the coffee is not bitter and has a great aroma so that you and your family can happily enjoy it.
Moreover, Dunkin’ Donuts Cafe Blend features a full-bodied and robust taste that can give you a kickstart in the morning and keep you awake during working hours.
With a hint of sweetness, this coffee could be my go-to blend for a daily coffee dose.
- Dark-roasted coffee
- Bold and robust coffee flavors
- No bitter taste
- Great aroma
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Hint of sweetness
- Great for starting a new day
- Well-known brands
- This product is only used for Keurig machine
|Dimensions||7 x 6 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||12 ounces|
|Brand||Timothy’s World Coffee|
How Should You Choose The Best Espresso K Cups?
Here is some information that you should consider before buying the best espresso K cups.
It can be difficult to find a product with the right flavor for your taste buds in the first place. So, in addition to finding out product information, you can buy sample sets with many different flavors to taste.
To elaborate on the subject of flavor, there are 3 main types of roasting which result in 3 different flavors, including light-roast, medium-roast and dark-roast.
While light roast holds the most original flavors of beans, dark roast gets various flavors during the roasting process. And medium roast has more balanced and smooth flavors.
Every K-cups product has provided information regarding its compatibility with a Keurig machine. Most of them go well with Keurig 1.0, others 2.0, and some K-cups support Keurig 1.0 and 2.0 machines.
Though making your own coffee at home is also more economical than buying coffee out of the cafeteria, you still need to consider how you can save even more when choosing the right K cup.
There are many types of K cups on the market, so take time to analyze good quality and still affordable. Once found, you should buy in bulk and stock in your pantry.
Different brands have their own secrets to make their coffee become unique.
The global coffee brandname with hundred of coffee products which are made to indulge different people’s taste and preferences. Starbucks is an innovative company which adapts to market and able to make quick change in flavor and packaging but still keeps the quality consistency.
This famous family-owned roasting company is known for its flavorful coffee products. Besides having a wide range of coffee flavors, SF Bay also takes part in many social activities supporting local people. Their K cups are compostable and environmental-friendly.
Coffee drinkers are so familiar with Green Mountain. It offers numerous coffee products from single origins to blends. Green Mountain is usually go-to brandname when you’re in doubt.
This brand belongs to MC Donald’s and provides high-quality coffee including both ground and K cup pod. Throughout the year, their coffee has many positive feedback about flavors.
Timothy’s World Coffee
Timothy’s World Coffee is a large Canadian coffee roasting company and chain of coffeeshops which offer a broad selection of delicious, freshly coffee.
Timothy’s World Coffee always put quality first and choose to only purchase the top 1-5% of the world’s finest Arabica beans that are custom roasted in small batches to guarantee quality and freshness.
We have some questions about the best espresso K cups. Let’s discover the answer to each of them.
My Top Pick
To conclude, I have given you a reference list of 15 best espresso K cups products. Each product is followed by a short insightful review of flavors and essential notes.
I hope you can make your own selection and find your new favorite blend for daily use.
And my go-to product for me is SF Bay Dark Roast Compostable Espresso K Cup for its boldness, satisfaction, and high quality.
Comment me your feedback on the best espresso K cups. I would love to hear from all of you.