Cold brew coffee is really one of the novel ways to prepare coffee and has become a trend in enjoying coffee recently. Therefore, owning the best iced coffee maker is necessary for those who want to enjoy coffee in this special way.
However, how to choose the best iced coffee maker? And how to brew the best flavorful iced coffee cups? The answers to these questions will be revealed in this article. Let’s come with my top best iced coffee makers reviews and pick for yourself the right item!
- What Is Cold Brew Coffee?
- Iced Coffee Maker Vs. French Press And Mason Jar
- Iced Coffee Maker – The Savior For Hot Summer!
- Different Types Of Iced Coffee Makers
- Which Are The Best Iced Coffee Makers On The Market?
- Best Iced Coffee Maker Comparison Chart
- Top 16 Best Iced Coffee Maker Reviews in 2023
- 1. Takeya 1-Quart Iced Coffee Maker
- 2. Bodum 50 Oz Iced Coffee Maker
- 3. Brew To A Tea 48 Oz Iced Coffee Maker
- 4. OXO Compact Iced Coffee Maker
- 5. Ovalware 34 Oz Iced Coffee Maker
- 6. Mr. Coffee TM75 Iced Coffee Maker
- 7. Hamilton Beach 57.7 Oz Iced Coffee Maker
- 8. PENGUIN COFFEE Version 2.0 Iced Coffee Maker
- 9. Brentwood KT-2150BL Iced Coffee Maker
- 10. Primula Kedzie 6-cup Iced Coffee Maker
- 11. Coffee Bear Heavy-duty Iced Coffee Maker
- 12. Takeya 2-Quart Iced Tea Maker
- 13. Primula Pace 6-cup Iced Coffee Maker
- 14. BNUNWISH 51 Oz Iced Coffee Maker
- 15. Hario Mizudashi 1000ML Iced Coffee Maker
- 16. Cuisinart DCB-10 Iced Coffee Maker
- Buying Guide
- Useful Tips To Brew The Best Tasted Iced Coffee
- My Top Pick
What Is Cold Brew Coffee?
Cold brew is a brewing method to make coffee by soaking pure roasted ground coffee in cold water for a long time from 16 to 24 hours. The quality and taste of the coffee will be very smooth, less acidic. Moreover, this method can extract many natural ingredients of pure roasted ground coffee, bringing you round-flavor coffee cups.
The iced coffee also gives a richer taste, thereby making it flexible in use. You can add ice, milk, hot water, or whatever water you like in the coffee. With iced coffee, you have the freedom to create your own taste.
Iced Coffee Maker Vs. French Press And Mason Jar
Iced Coffee maker, French Press, and Mason Jar are all methods for cold brew. Although they have a few differences, they are all ideal options to make your home cold brew coffee without the need for professional tools or towers.
Mason jar is a glass jar with a tin lid, and this is also the easiest way that you can make a cold brew coffee. This method allows you to keep the coffee’s richest flavor and does not let strange smells get into your coffee. However, this method will leave a residue of the coffee in the jar, which makes it harder to clean.
The French Press is equipped with a special lid with a press; when making coffee with French Press, you have to use a little force to create a delicious taste. If you are not careful, there may be a problem with the coffee powder maintaining, creates a feeling of discomfort while drinking. Furthermore, cleaning the French Press after brewing is also a more difficult task than two other methods.
The iced coffee maker is designed with a filter basket for the coffee powder to be kept when pouring. This brewing tool overcomes the possibility of coffee grounds fluttering when brewing with a Mason jar or a French Press. However, this pitcher will take quite a long time to make coffee; you still have to brew coffee for 16 to 24 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
Iced Coffee Maker – The Savior For Hot Summer!
In order to have an iced coffee cup, the simple way for you is to use an iced coffee maker. Let’s see how powerful the iced coffee maker is to make anyone wants to own it.
- Simple to use: All you need is to put the coffee ground in the filter, close the lid and put the pitcher in the fridge, and wait for over 10 hours.
- Easy to clean: For the iced coffee maker, there are three main parts: pitcher, lid, and filter. All of them are removable, so you can wash them with ease.
- Create less acidic: This advantage is great for people with sensitive stomachs or heartburn because iced coffee will help to reduce upset stomachs, giving you more comfort.
- Summer cooling: With the iced coffee maker, you can easily brew iced tea or iced coffee for hot summer. You won’t need to go to a coffee shop and spend a lot of money on expensive coffee machines.
Different Types Of Iced Coffee Makers
There are two main types of coffee makers you need to distinguish: Electric and Manual.
The electric iced coffee maker helps you brew coffee in a shorter time, this machine also auto shut off when finishes brewing like other coffee machines. However, normally, this type will come with a higher price than the traditional one. And the cleaning also takes a bit longer time because the machine part is not dishwasher safe.
With the Manual iced coffee maker, you can simply make coffee without electricity, helps you to save the amount of money. There is the only drawback with this item when it will take you much time to brew coffee. Therefore, if you want to drink coffee right away, you have to brew it in advance or choose an electric one.
Which Are The Best Iced Coffee Makers On The Market?
Bodum is a brand that usually has affordable products, Brew To A Tea and Hamilton are both suitable for beginners because they come with simple operations. Besides, Brentwood is a good brand with large capacity items, ideal for serving a large number of guests.
If you do not still pick any product, I will suggest you with my top best iced coffee makers for your choice. Let’s start!
- Best Overall: Takeya 1-Quart Iced Coffee Maker
“Compact design. Simple appearance. It only takes a few minutes to brew 32 ounces of cold coffee. Have three color options to choose.”
- Best Budget: Bodum 50 Oz Iced Coffee Maker
“BPA-free plastic. Come with two lids. Large capacity of 51 ounces. Include a locking lid system. Suitable for dishwasher. Simple to clean.”
- Best for Beginners: Brew To A Tea 48 Oz Iced Coffee Maker
“Sturdy and compact design. Extra-thick material. The lid can keep the flavor. Feature the premium quality. Designed to fit any refrigerator.”
- Best for Coffee: OXO Compact Iced Coffee Maker
“Simple design. Easy operation. Suitable capacity for 4 cups. Brew the best-tasting coffee cups. Durable material for long-lasting.”
- Best for Tea: Ovalware 34 Oz Iced Coffee Maker
“Unique design of iced coffee maker. Bring the best taste for coffee and tea. It can keep the freshness up to one day. Rust-free filter for simple cleaning.”
- Best Automatic: Mr. Coffee TM75 Iced Coffee Maker
“Automatic iced coffee maker. Suitable for coffee grounds. Removable pitcher for clean and storage. Bring fresh flavor for iced tea and iced coffee.”
- Best for Pods: Hamilton Beach 57.7 Oz Iced Coffee Maker
“Glass iced pitcher and stainless steel filter. Thick glass for keeping hot and cold longer. Clear color for easy to control the water amount.”
- Best for Decoration: PENGUIN COFFEE Version 2.0 Iced Coffee Maker
“Beautiful appearance for living room. Dual-layer materials for long use. Simple to store in the fridge. The super lightweight item for easy holding.”
- Best for Dorm: Brentwood KT-2150BL Iced Coffee Maker
“Automatic coffee brewer. Come with two color options. Easy-to-carry handle. Feature a selector dial. Can make a large capacity of beverages.”
- Best for Office: Primula Kedzie 6-cup Iced Coffee Maker
“Extra-compact design for easy pouring. Simple to brew with four steps. Large capacity for office use. Comfort to serve and enjoy iced coffee every time.”
- Best for Home Use: Coffee Bear Heavy-duty Iced Coffee Maker
“Perfect design for home use. Attractive glass container. Made of BPA-free materials to save health. Fast and clean brewing.”
- Best for Camping: Takeya 2-Quart Iced Tea Maker
“Compact design for camping. Tight lid to keep the freshness longer. An ideal item for cold brew. Create rich flavor and natural taste. Wide-mouth for simple pouring.”
- Best with Handle: Primula Pace 6-cup Iced Coffee Maker
“High-grade iced coffee maker. Can keep the coffee taste all day long. The sturdy glass handle is easy to pour. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.”
- Best Glass: BNUNWISH 51 Oz Iced Coffee Maker
“Glass coffee maker with a unique design. Can stand the temperature up to -302 degrees F. A bonus sponge brush for convenient cleanup.”
- Best Single Serve: Hario Mizudashi 1000ML Iced Coffee Maker
“Small design for single use. Colorful lid and handle. Reusable filter for money-saving. Made of high-quality glass and plastic for the best product.”
- Best with Coffee Filter: Cuisinart DCB-10 Iced Coffee Maker
“7-cup glass iced coffee maker. Super-automatic with three selectors. Durable glass carafe for storing coffee. Come with a three-year warranty.”
Best Iced Coffee Maker Comparison Chart
Okay, so now you had an overview, right? If it’s not enough, continue reading this comparison table of the top best iced makers below to distinguish them.
|Takeya 1-Quart Iced Coffee Maker - Best Overall||5 x 7.5 x 9.5 inches||0.8 pounds||Manual||32 oz|
|Bodum 50 Oz Iced Coffee Maker - Best Budget||4.53 x 8.66 x 6.69 inches||1.45 pounds||Manual||51 oz|
|Brew To A Tea 48 Oz Iced Coffee Maker - Best for Beginners||12.91 x 5.98 x 5.08 inches||1.74 pounds||Manual||48 oz|
|OXO Compact Iced Coffee Maker - Best for Coffee||8.7 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches||1.4 pounds||Manual||16 oz|
|Ovalware 34 Oz Iced Coffee Maker - Best for Tea||4.57 x 7.87 x 4.57 inches||1 pound||Manual||34 oz|
|Mr. Coffee TM75 Iced Coffee Maker - Best Automatic||15 x 13 x 12 inches||3.1 pounds||Electric||64 oz|
|Hamilton Beach 57.7 Oz Iced Coffee Maker - Best for Pods||7 x 7 x 14 inches||2.64 pounds||Manual||57.7 oz|
|PENGUIN COFFEE Version 2.0 Iced Coffee Maker - Best for Decoration||4.5 x 4.5 x 9.3 inches||0.75 pounds||Manual||40.6 oz|
|Brentwood KT-2150BL Iced Coffee Maker - Best for Dorm||9.5 x 6.75 x 14.5 inches||4.25 pounds||Electric||64 oz|
|Primula Kedzie 6-cup Iced Coffee Maker - Best for Office||8.74 x 7.8 x 5.16 inches||2.07 pounds||Manual||51 oz|
|Coffee Bear Heavy-duty Iced Coffee Maker - Best for Home Use||4 x 6.5 x 10.5 inches||1.3 pounds||Manual||44 oz|
|Takeya 2-Quart Iced Tea Maker - Best for Camping||4.1 x 6.1 x 12.2 inches||0.9 pounds||Manual||64 oz|
|Primula Pace 6-cup Iced Coffee Maker - Best with Handle||7.68 x 5.12 x 8.51 inches||1 pound||Manual||51 oz|
|BNUNWISH 51 Oz Iced Coffee Maker - Best Glass||6.3 x 4.7 x 9.25 inches||1.43 pounds||Manual||51 oz|
|Hario Mizudashi 1000ML Iced Coffee Maker - Best Single Serve||11.81 x 4.72 x 4.33 inches||1.23 pounds||Manual||32 oz|
|Cuisinart DCB-10 Iced Coffee Maker - Best with Coffee Filter||11.65 x 15.28 x 8.9 inches||6 pounds||Electric||35 oz|
Top 16 Best Iced Coffee Maker Reviews in 2023
This may be the most exciting part of this article I want to show you. It’s time for you to read my best iced coffee makers reviews for more detailed information carefully.
1. Takeya 1-Quart Iced Coffee Maker
If you want to find an iced coffee maker that both has the high-grade quality and budget price, then Takeya 1-quart should be your ideal choice. With the capacity of 32 ounces, this item easily serves 6 people.
With the material of BPA-free plastic, Takeya iced coffee maker is safe for health; besides, the pitcher is also lightweight and durable, makes it simple to pour and carry.
This item is a powerful item for every season in the year because you can brew hot or cold, tea or coffee. The filter is removable and dishwasher safe, help you to clean up with ease.
- Durable BPA-free materials
- Airtight lid
- Non-slip handle
- Sturdy pitcher body
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to brew cold coffee
- Can withstand hot temperature
- Removable filter
- Simple design to fit any decor
- The screw on the filter infuser doesn’t screw on tight enough
|Color||Black, Stone, White|
|The Capacity||32 oz|
For more detailed information about this Takeya 1-quart iced coffee maker, you can consult this video:
2. Bodum 50 Oz Iced Coffee Maker
Bodum iced coffee maker has a large capacity of 51 ounces, enough to serve at a party or special occasions in the family. The item has a reasonable price, makes it affordable for any coffee lover.
With a wide range of color choices, you can easily choose the color you like to fit your home décor. The large and sturdy handle is also a plus, help you to pour easily and bring comfort when holding.
Moreover, purchasing this product will come with two lids; one lid is for storage in the fridge, and another with a plunger is suitable to use in the morning.
- Large-capacity iced coffee maker
- Flat lid
- Lightweight design
- Durable and strong handle
- Number of color choices
- Include two lids for convenient use
- Keep coffee hot and cold longer
- Can be washed in the dishwasher
- Easy to brew iced coffee in four steps
- The mesh isn’t fine enough
- The plastic is a bit flimsy
|Color||Black, White, Bright white|
|The Capacity||51 oz|
3. Brew To A Tea 48 Oz Iced Coffee Maker
(Best for Beginners)
If you are a beginner and want to experience with iced coffee maker, this coffee maker from Brew To A Tea will suitable for your need.
The pitcher is designed with a compact size and reasonable shape, makes it fit any corner. Plus, the clear glass pitcher and the stainless-steel filter will bring the best taste to your coffee cups.
In addition, the airtight sealing lid creates the perfect protection to your beverage, helps your drink last longer, and keep the natural flavor. With the elegant look, this item can also be an ideal gift for coffee lovers and family members.
- 100% airtight lid
- Removable stainless-steel filter
- Easy to clean
- Convenient to brew cold beginners
- Effortless cleaning
- Make the perfect taste of coffee
- The coffee maker is a bit heavy
- The spout is a little tough to pour
|Brand||Brew To A Tea|
|The Capacity||48 oz|
4. OXO Compact Iced Coffee Maker
(Best for Coffee)
The OXO iced coffee maker is built with a special design that can brew the round-flavor coffee cups. With the compact design, this item can be brought anywhere and kept organized in the fridge.
With the capacity of 16 ounces, this iced coffee maker is also suitable for single use. After 12 to 24 hours of keeping the fridge, the coffee can be served with the best freshness. Plus, this item features a silicone seal that helps keep the coffee taste for a longer time.
- Hot and cold coffee maker
- Compact size to fit any space
- Silicone seal on the carafe stopper
- Easy storage
- Simple to brew 4 cups of iced coffee
- Automatical draining
- Easy to keep the beverage cold or hot
- Removable parts for convenient clean-up
- The capacity is a little small
- The product is not dishwasher safe
|The Capacity||16 oz|
Watch this review, and you will have more useful information about the OXO iced coffee maker:
5. Ovalware 34 Oz Iced Coffee Maker
(Best for Tea)
Besides coffee, you can also brew tea with this iced coffee maker from Ovalware. The large capacity of 34 ounces will make it easy to brew 6 – 8 cups of tea to serve.
The unique design with a non-slip rubber cushion base helps the pitcher ovoid sliding when standing on the table. With the rust-free filter and airtight lid, the iced coffee maker can keep coffee fresh up to a few days.
This glass pitcher is suitable for many tea types, such as loose-leaf tea and tea bags. You can brew tea with hot water like the traditional way, and comfortably enjoy your own teacups.
- Unique design
- Airtight seal
- Stainless steel filter and cap
- Non-slip rubber cushion base
- 90-day return guarantee
- Create rich taste
- Can keep freshness up to 2 weeks
- Great for every kind of tea
- Perfect dimension for fridge
- The handle is thin, makes users feel that it is not strong enough
- The orifice is a little small to clean inside by hand
|The Capacity||34 oz|
6. Mr. Coffee TM75 Iced Coffee Maker
Besides many products of the manual iced coffee maker, I want to suggest you this electric item for your more convenience. The large capacity of 64 ounces allows you to brew a big pitcher of both coffee and tea.
With the electric operation, this coffee maker is very simple to use. Only three steps, you can serve the coffee cups like at the coffee shop.
After the brewing cycle finishes, this machine will automatically shut off to save energy. With electric type, you can also save time to brew coffee. Plus, the purchasing comes with a one-year warranty, so you can feel secured about the quality of this iced coffee maker.
- Smart iced coffee maker
- Auto shut-off operation
- Quick brew
- Voltages of 120V
- Can use with tea bags or loose tea
- Come with a programmed cleaning cycle
- Super large capacity for a big family
- The pitcher is dishwasher safe
- The machine is a heavyweight
- The lid is hard to open
|Color||Blue pitcher + white machine body|
|The Capacity||64 oz|
Let’s spend a few minutes to watch this review of Mr. Coffee iced coffee maker:
7. Hamilton Beach 57.7 Oz Iced Coffee Maker
(Best for Pods)
This Hamilton iced coffee maker has a compact design, makes it suitable to put in the small spaces. With this product, you can enjoy the smooth taste of coffee every time. Cold brew will create a rich taste, less acidic for a healthier beverage.
The glass pitcher and the stainless-steel filter can both be washed in the dishwasher, so you will not have to take much time to clean up.
Hamilton iced coffee maker is ideal for both many tea types, coffee ground, and pods. All you need is fill the water in the pitcher with your ingredient, put in the water for over 10 hours, and then serve.
- Extra-large capacity
- Durable dishwasher safe pitcher
- Stainless steel filter
- Removable bottom cap
- Easy to enjoy smooth taste every time
- Compatible with any kind of tea and coffee
- Include two lids
- Bring more flavorful iced coffee
- The handle is attached to the lid, which makes it inconvenient to pour without the lid
|Color||Black and clear|
|The Capacity||57.5 oz|
8. PENGUIN COFFEE Version 2.0 Iced Coffee Maker
(Best for Decoration)
Are you looking for a beautiful coffee maker that can be a decoration for your living room, then this Penguin Coffee iced coffee maker will conquer you. With the luxury design, this item will make your space shiny and more elegant.
The pitcher is built with a thicker glass layer, improves the strength of this item. Besides, the airtight lid will help to keep the coffee taste last longer, and the 90-day refund guarantee will make you feel safe when buying this product.
- Elegant design
- Strong and durable glass
- Thick stainless-steel filter
- 90-day refund guarantee
- Suitable to serve in the living room
- High-quality product for a long-lasting pitcher
- Easy to brew 40 ounces of coffee
- Can brew hot and cold
- The product doesn’t come with a handle
- This item is a bit more expensive than others on this list
|Color||Stainless steel and clear|
|The Capacity||40.6 oz|
9. Brentwood KT-2150BL Iced Coffee Maker
(Best for Dorm)
With a high demand for use in the dorm, a large and fast iced coffee maker is the best choice for summer days. The Brentwood iced coffee maker is an electric item that can brew fast and bring the full flavor of coffee cups.
The machine is designed with eight serving options, giving you the freedom to choose your favorite drink. The on/off button is easy to use, even if you are a beginner. After brewing, this machine will shut off automatically to save energy but still keep your coffee or tea fresh.
- Automatic cold brew coffee maker
- Colorful design
- Simple on/off button
- Reusable filter basket
- Three-position lid
- Large capacity for dorm use
- Come with eight serving for freedom of choice
- Auto shut off when finishing
- An ideal choice for hot days
- The plastic is a bit thin
- The filter basket is a little flimsy
|The Capacity||64 oz|
This video will bring you more review and how to use this Brentwood iced coffee maker:
10. Primula Kedzie 6-cup Iced Coffee Maker
(Best for Office)
Primula Kedzie iced coffee maker is an ideal choice for office use with a large capacity pitcher and an eye-catching design. Only with four steps, you can brew 51 ounces of coffee to serve.
The pitcher is made of extra-tough glass with a sturdy protective holder, makes it be a long-lasting item. The handle is strong and easy to hold, brings comfort when pouring.
Moreover, this iced coffee maker has a non-slip silicone base to protect the pitcher from slipping. With so many advantages, this item is affordable for any user, making it more convenient for your home.
- Simple four-step process
- Durable handle
- More compact design
- Non-slip silicone base
- Made of extra-tough materials
- Come with a sturdy protective holder
- Affordable price
- Simple to clean up
- The lid is not so close
- The bean holder has a small diameter, which makes it difficult to fill the water
|The Capacity||51 oz|
11. Coffee Bear Heavy-duty Iced Coffee Maker
(Best for Home Use)
This coffee maker from Coffee Bear comes with an elegant look that is really fit home décor. A suitable capacity of 44 ounces is also a plus if you want to purchase this product for your home.
The coffee maker features a non-slip base and durable pitcher, which helps it can be used for a longer time. Besides, every part of this product are all dishwasher safe, gives you a hand-free approach to the iced coffee maker.
When buying this item, you will receive a free cold brew recipe e-book that will help you improve your cold brewing. In addition, with compact packaging, this item can be a perfect gift for friends and family members.
- Flavor-locking lid
- Stainless steel filter
- BPA-free non-slip base
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Help to maintain freshness longer
- Easy to clean up
- Easy pouring
- Include a free cold brew recipe e-book
- Perfect for home use
- The lid on the pitcher is left open all time, even with the lid, so this item is not airtight
- The maker is a bit high to keep in the fridge
|The Capacity||44 oz|
How to brew iced coffee with the Coffee bear iced coffee maker? This video will give you the answer:
12. Takeya 2-Quart Iced Tea Maker
(Best for Camping)
The Takeya 2-quart coffee maker is made of durable PBA-free glass with an airtight lid to keep the freshness of the coffee. With the large filter, you can brew a darker coffee to fit your taste.
This coffee maker has a large capacity yet compact design, suitable for bringing on camping. You can brew the coffee overnight and bring for camping the day after.
This Takeya 2-quart iced coffee maker is a larger version of the Takeya 1-quart item. Both products have the same advantages, but this item is much large and can keep the fresh coffee longer.
- Airtight leak-proof lid
- Large capacity stainless steel filter
- Food-safe and BPA-free materials
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in the USA
- Simple cold brewing
- Create a rich and fresh flavor
- The tight lid to carry coffee for camping
- Suitable size to store in the fridge
- The glass pitcher is a bit thin
- The filter is a bit tough to wash
|Color||Black, Blueberry, Raspberry, Avocado|
|The Capacity||64 oz|
13. Primula Pace 6-cup Iced Coffee Maker
(Best with Handle)
With this Primula pace iced coffee maker, you can serve smooth and rich coffee whenever and wherever. Put the coffee ground in the filter and add water, then put the pitcher in the fridge, you can enjoy perfect cold brew coffee after a few hours.
Although appearing as a large pitcher, this coffee maker has a durable glass handle that may look small but very strong. This handle is easy to hold, makes it simple to pour even the pitcher is full.
Also, the product has a reasonable price, helps you save money yet serving coffee and tea every day. If you don’t want to clean by hand, don’t worry, this maker is dishwasher safe, makes cleaning up is a breeze.
- Durable glass pitcher
- Large 6-cup size coffee maker
- Airtight lid
- Effortless cleaning
- Sturdy glass handle
- Easy to make 5 cups iced coffee
- Simple four steps to brew coffee
- Non-slip bottom to keep safe on the table
- Keep temperature for all-day
- The plastic filter is not perfect for brewing coffee
- The pitcher is a bit big to store in the fridge
|The Capacity||51 oz|
14. BNUNWISH 51 Oz Iced Coffee Maker
Easily brew hot or cold coffee; this iced coffee maker from BNUNWISH can be your assistant on both hot and cold days. With the unique design, this pitcher can bring elegance for any space.
The pitcher is made from 100% high-quality material with a stainless-steel lid, and the filter makes this item safe for daily use. Besides, the airtight lid also plays an important role in creating a rich flavor and fresh taste for coffee and tea.
- The unique design of the glass coffee maker
- Healthy materials
- Stainless steel lid and mesh filter
- Come with a bonus sponge brush
- Best choice for hot summer
- Ideal gift for any occasion
- Multiple functions for a lot of use
- Thick glass carafe for longer use
- This glass handle is a bit small and thin
- The glass pitcher should be cleaned by hand; the dishwasher cannot clean it carefully
|The Capacity||51 oz|
15. Hario Mizudashi 1000ML Iced Coffee Maker
(Best Single Serve)
Hario is a brand that comes from Japan – the country with high-quality products. With a simple, compact, and handy design, Hario iced coffee maker is suitable for a single-use or users who don’t drink too much coffee a day.
The pitcher is made of BPA-free glass to ensure safety for users. The coffee filter is made of synthetic carbon fiber with heat resistance and rust-free for effortless cleanup.
This iced coffee maker is a magical 2-in-1 item from coffee brewing to extraction and preservation. Only with a Hario coffee maker you can serve coffee and tea every day without going to the coffee shops.
- Small and compact design
- Reusable filter
- Dishwasher safe
- Durable handle
- Suitable for single-serve
- Easy to control pouring
- Heat-proof glass for keeping taste longer
- Fit any corner in the kitchen
- The pitcher is a bit high for the fridge
- The capacity is not enough for family use
|Color||Red, Black, Brown|
|The Capacity||32 oz|
16. Cuisinart DCB-10 Iced Coffee Maker
(Best with Filter Basket)
If you are busy yet still want to enjoy coffee everytime, this multi-purpose iced coffee maker will be your powerful assistant in life. With the capacity of 7 cups, you can easily serve from morning to evening, helps you save time to re-brew.
Also, the coffee maker has a removable filter basket that can be washed in the dishwasher. The filter is made from thick material, has a long-lasting use and easy to fill. Plus, the clear chamber helps you simply control the brewing if having any problem.
Moreover, this machine has three strength options of mild, medium and bold with the different times, makes it easy to brew your favorite coffee flavor. Coming with your purchasing is a three-year warranty that makes you secure about the quality of this iced coffee maker.
- Super-automatic iced coffee maker
- Removable water tank
- Easy filling and cleaning
- Indicator light
- Three-year warranty
- Clear brewing chamber for convenient controling
- The glass carafe can store coffee for up 2 weeks
- Dishwasher safe for simple washing
- Three strength options to choose the coffee flavor
- This machine is the most expensive item in this list
- The electrical product will waste your energy more than other manual
|Materials||Stainless steel and glass|
|The Capacity||35 oz|
After reading my reviews about the top best products, do you have your own decision? If not yet, let’s take more time to read the buying guide below to choose the best iced coffee maker.
Two main materials to make iced coffee makers are plastic and glass. And glass may be the most popular material because of its heat-proof capability. Glass pitchers usually feature an elegant look and be suitable for rooms, parties, or special occasions. However, this material is heavyweight and easy to break if you are not careful.
Besides, plastic is also a common material that is used to make iced coffee makers. The product from plastic has an affordable price, suitable for any users. Plus, the plastic pitcher is lightweight and easy to pour. But these items will not remain the new look for a long time.
As mentioned above, there are two types of iced coffee makers for you to choose from. To be honest, these two types are not so different, so depending on your need and interest, you can choose which type you prefer.
The capacity of the iced coffee makers is usually from 16 to 64 ounces (3 to 8 cups). If you live alone and need a single-serve item, then 16 – 32 ounces is your ideal choice. In contrast, if you want to purchase an item for home use or office, the pitcher with a larger capacity (over 32 ounces) will be suitable for you.
So as to choose the best product, the brand plays an important role. If you find it difficult to choose an iced coffee maker, then you can consult some famous brands below:
- Takeya: when thinking about coffee makers or coffee machines, I suggest you should take a look at the Takeya store because this brand has a large number of products with high-grade quality.
- OXO: is a popular brand in the coffee machine line. OXO is suitable for all users because this brand features many products at a reasonable price. If you are a beginner and want to experience with iced coffee maker, you can consult products from OXO.
- Mr. Coffee: is one of the biggest brands with the coffee machine line with a lot of unique designs and safe materials. At Mr. Coffee’s store, you can easily find your favorite product that can last for a long time.
Useful Tips To Brew The Best Tasted Iced Coffee
Following, I will give you more detailed information to make an iced coffee cup with the best taste. You can be confident that, after reading this information, you will be able to make your own delicious cold-brew coffee.
Coffee fineness seems to be one of the most important factors in all brewing styles; the cold brew is no exception. For iced coffee brewing, you will need to prepare coarse, uncoated coffee. If your powdered coffee is finely ground, it’s easy to make the mistake of over-extracting the coffee needed, and leading to bitterness and loss of smoothness is the beauty of cold brew.
The Ratio Of Coffee and Water
The water-to-coffee ratio recommended by many coffee companies around the world is 8:1 or 7:1. However, if you want darker coffee, you can reduce this ratio, even 1:1. Try to determine what your taste is to choose the right mixing ratio.
In order to make a good taste of iced coffee, last but not least, the tip for you is to be patient. As we all know, cold brew does not depend on hot water, but time, coffee needs to be soaked long enough in the water for the compounds in the coffee to dissolve, fully extract to form a perfect cup of coffee. Without time to extract, your coffee won’t be delicious anymore.
There are many questions about iced coffee makers, but I cannot answer all of them. Find more information you need below and ask me more at the comment!
My Top Pick
The iced coffee maker is not a new item on the market, but it is the product that many people are looking for a lot. Of all products on the list, Takeya 1-Quart Iced Coffee Maker completely conquers me. With a reasonable capacity and compact design, I can brew iced coffee for daily use.
Thank you for taking the time to read my article; I wish you success in experiencing with your iced coffee maker at home. If you have any questions that need answers, feel free to comment below, I will answer for you as soon as possible. Have a nice day ahead!