If you are a coffee enthusiast or a barista, I encourage you to try Vietnamese coffee brands to widen your coffee tasting experience.
Thanks to the tropical climate and other soil-related conditions, Vietnam has become one of the world’s largest coffee exporters.
That is why this country has created many famous coffee brands to supply their people and others worldwide. Many brands are not only popular in the country but also become well-known across the globe.
Keep reading below for my full review of the 15 best Vietnamese coffee brands.
- Five Popular Types Of Coffee In Vietnam
- Which Are The Best Vietnamese Coffee Brands?
- Comparison Chart Of Best Vietnamese Coffee Brands
- Top 15 Best Vietnamese Coffee Brands On The Market 2020 Reviews
- 1. Trung Nguyen Premium Blend Vietnamese Coffee Brands
- 2. Trung Nguyen G7 3 In 1 Instant Coffee Vietnamese Coffee Brand
- 3. Vinacafe Instant Coffee Mix Vietnamese Coffee Brand
- 4. Saigon Phin Daklak Vietnamese Coffee Brand
- 5. Chestbrew Whole Bean Moon Bear Vietnamese Coffee Brand
- 6. Dalat Highlands Robusta Whole Bean Vietnamese Coffee Brand
- 7. Bach Whole Bean Vietnamese Coffee Brand
- 8. Trung Nguyen Creative 4 Premium Culi Vietnamese Coffee Brand
- 9. Trung Nguyen G7 Black Instant Vietnamese Coffee Brand
- 10. Masterpiece Premium Ground Coffee Vietnamese Coffee Brand
- 11. Bina’s LaCafe Ham Rong Mountain Vietnamese Coffee Brand
- 12. Chestbrew Whole Bean Grizzly Bear Vietnamese Coffee Brand
- 13. Trung Nguyen Gourmet Blend Vietnamese Coffee Brand
- 14. Nguyen Coffee Loyalty Brooklyn Roasted Vietnamese Coffee Brand
- 15. VN Roaster Butter Roasted Coffee Vietnamese Coffee Brand
- How Should You Choose The Best Vietnamese Coffee Brands?
- My Top Pick
Five Popular Types Of Coffee In Vietnam
Let’s take a quick walk through various types of Vietnamese coffee with me.
- Top 15 Best Medium Roast Coffees To Buy in 2020
- Top 15 Best Coffee for Percolators To Buy in 2020
- Top 15 Best Starbucks Coffee Beans Reviews in 2020
- The 15 Best K-Cup Coffee To Buy in 2020
- Top 14 Best Hot Chocolate K-Cups Reviews in 2020
- Top 15 Best French Roast Coffee To Buy in 2020
- Top 14 Best Mocha K-Cups Reviews in 2020
- Top 15 Best Black Coffee To Buy in 2020
This type of coffee is very suitable for the climate and soil in the Central Highlands of Vietnam, annually reaching 90-95% of the total coffee output. This coffee has a strong aroma, not sour, high caffeine level, suitable for Vietnamese taste.
Robusta beans are smaller than Arabica. Must be dried directly, not fermented, mainly bitter taste. It is grown at altitudes below 600m.
Arabica is one of the varieties of coffee with slightly long beans, grown at an altitude of over 600m. The Arabica is harvested, fermented, washed, and dried. It tastes slightly sour, aromatic, and creamy and also contains much sugar than Robusta.
Cherry coffee includes 2 main varieties: Liberica and Exelsa. This type is not very popular, but it has a high yield. It is grown in the dry, windy, and sunny regions of the Central Highlands.
It features yellow and shiny beans. Women, for its gentle taste, often prefer cherry.
Each coffee cherry has only one bean. It has a strong bitter taste, robust aroma, high caffeine content, and when brewing, the coffee appears black in color.
Coffee Moka is one of the famous coffee lines of the genus Arabica. In Vietnam, Moka is a rare coffee, always priced higher than others.
Moka beans are much larger and more beautiful than other varieties. Its aroma is quite remarkable and slightly sour, which might be favored by the coffee connoisseur.
Moka is grown in places 1500m higher than sea level.
Which Are The Best Vietnamese Coffee Brands?
If I have to choose the best Vietnamese coffee brands, my top choice will be Trung Nguyen, Chestbrew and Lang Thang Coffee for powerfulness, complexity, and satisfaction. Moreover, Vinacafe, Len’s Coffee, or Weasel Premium Vietnamese Coffees are also high-quality blend for their smoothness, uniqueness, and distinctive flavor.
Below are the 15 best Vietnamese coffee brands I have picked. First, let’s get to know them by skimming all highlight features.
- Best Overall – Trung Nguyen Premium Blend Vietnamese Coffee Brand
“Exceptional mix of Arabica, Robusta and chocolate, intense flavor for true coffee lovers, a hint of chocolate and fruity aroma.”
- Best Budget – Trung Nguyen G7 3 In 1 Instant Coffee Vietnamese Coffee Brand
“Multi-region coffee blend, 100 sachets for convenient use, budget-friendly instant coffee.”
- Best Instant Coffee – Vinacafe Instant Coffee Mix Vietnamese Coffee Brand
“Unique combination of coffee from Buon Me Thuot, fragrant and rich in taste, quick to prepare.”
- Best for Iced Coffee – Saigon Phin Daklak Vietnamese Coffee Brand
“Mellow and delight taste, perfect for making Vietnamese iced coffee, goes well with condensed milk for better flavor.”
- Best for Cold Brew – Chestbrew Whole Bean Moon Bear Vietnamese Coffee Brand
“100% Vietnamese Arabica coffee, intense flavors, great for cold brew.”
- Best for Espresso – Dalat Highlands Robusta Whole Bean Vietnamese Coffee Brand
“100% peaberry Robusta, high in caffeine, low acidity, distinctive flavor.”
- Best for Drip Coffee – Bach Whole Bean Vietnamese Coffee Brand
“Medium dark roasted beans, smooth and rich flavors with a hint of chocolate, good for drip coffee method.”
- Best for French Press – Trung Nguyen Creative 4 Premium Culi Vietnamese Coffee Brand
“Culi-based beans mixed in carefully selected proportions, strong flavors with hidden chocolate, nut and butter.”
- Best Weasel Coffee – Masterpiece Premium Ground Coffee Vietnamese Coffee Brand
“Rich, chocolatey with sweet aftertaste, great gift idea for coffee lovers, goes well with traditional extract method.”
Comparison Chart Of Best Vietnamese Coffee Brands
If you are interested in buying the best Vietnamese coffee brands, you should consider some features, including dimensions, weight, types and flavor. Below is a handy table where you can easily compare these products.
|Best Vietnamese Coffee Brands||Dimensions||Weight||Processing Method||Flavor|
|Trung Nguyen Premium Blend Vietnamese Coffee Brand - Best Overall||8 x 5.9 x 3.9 inches||1.1 pounds||Ground, medium roast||Chocolate|
|Trung Nguyen G7 3 In 1 Instant Coffee Vietnamese Coffee Brand - Best Budget||16 x 4 x 8 inches||4 pounds||Instant coffee||Sweet and flavorful|
|Vinacafe Instant Coffee Mix Vietnamese Coffee Brand - Best Instant Coffee||11.1 x 9.1 x 4.7 inches||4.8 pounds||Instant coffee||Rich and aromatic|
|Saigon Phin Daklak Vietnamese Coffee Brand - Best for Iced Coffee||4.1 x 3.7 x 2.8 inches||12 ounces||Ground||Bold|
|Chestbrew Whole Bean Moon Bear Vietnamese Coffee Brand - Best for Cold Brew||9.5 x 2.8 x 5 inches||1.25 pounds||Whole bean, dark roast||Intense and full-bodied|
|Dalat Highlands Robusta Whole Bean Vietnamese Coffee Brand - Best for Espresso||10 x 3.25 x 3.5 inches||1 pound||Whole bean, medium roast||Complex and flavorful|
|Bach Whole Bean Vietnamese Coffee Brand - Best for Drip Coffee||8 x 3.5 x 6 inches||8.82 ounces||Whole bean, medium dark roast||Smooth with chocolate notes|
|Trung Nguyen Creative 4 Premium Culi Vietnamese Coffee Brand - Best for French Press||9.13 x 7.48 x 2.01 inches||1.19 pounds||Ground||Full-bodied, chocolate, nut and butter notes|
|Trung Nguyen G7 Black Instant Vietnamese Coffee Brand||10.95 x 7.05 x 3.1 inches||7.05 ounces||Instant Coffee||Bold|
|Masterpiece Premium Ground Coffee Vietnamese Coffee Brand - Best Weasel Coffee||57.09 x 35.43 x 19.69 inches||7.69 ounces||Ground||Rich, chocolatey, a hint of sweetness|
|Bina's LaCafe Ham Rong Mountain Vietnamese Coffee Brand||9.29 x 8.75 x 2.5 inches||1.8 pounds||Ground||Slightly sweet and fruity notes|
|Chestbrew Whole Bean Grizzly Bear Vietnamese Coffee Brand||9.5 x 2.8 x 5 inches||1.25 pounds||Whole bean, medium roast||Chocolatey|
|Trung Nguyen Gourmet Blend Vietnamese Coffee Brand||9.02 x 6.38 x 5.39 inches||1.53 pounds||Ground, medium roast||Chocolatey|
|Nguyen Coffee Loyalty Brooklyn Roasted Vietnamese Coffee Brand||6.4 x 4.1 x 2.7 inches||11.22 ounces||Whole bean||Fruity and nutty notes|
|VN Roaster Butter Roasted Coffee Vietnamese Coffee Brand||9.29 x 4.06 x 2.48 inches||12 ounces||Ground||Butter|
Top 15 Best Vietnamese Coffee Brands On The Market 2020 Reviews
Keep reading to find out more about the pros and cons of 15 best Vietnamese coffee brands products
If you’re a fan of coffee with chocolate flavor, you might want to try Trung Nguyen Premium Blend.
My first impression of this coffee is that it not only tastes good but also appears as a nice gift for friends and family who are coffee lovers. To be specific, it’s packed in a 15-ounce sophisticated can.
Additionally, the overall taste is intense and aromatic. It has a low acidity compared to other coffee blends.
With Trung Nguyen Premium Blend, the beans are mixed with unique proportions, including ground medium-roasted Arabica, Robusta, and chocolate.
- Ground Arabica, Robusta
- Intense and flavorful
- Hints of chocolate and fruity aroma
- Well-known brand
- Low in acidity
- Keep you energized and refreshing
- An ideal gift option
- It might taste a little bit bitter
- It’s not for someone who doesn’t like chocolate flavor
|Dimensions||8 x 5.9 x 3.9 inches|
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Ingredients||Arabica (59.9%), Robusta (40.0%), Chocolate (0.1%)|
Watch to find out how to Premium Blend drip coffee in Vietnamese style:
2. Trung Nguyen G7 3 In 1 Instant Coffee Vietnamese Coffee Brand
Trung Nguyen G7 3 In 1 Instant Coffee is an excellent way to start your day with a quick cup of aromatic and sweet coffee.
If you wonder what makes G7 taste so good, I can say because it’s a combination of beans from different coffee-growing areas such as Jamaica, Brazil, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
This product features 100 sachets, which are mixed of coffee, sugar, and creamer – all you need to have a compelling cup of java. I highly recommend this blend as coffee lovers’ first cups of a day.
Last but not least, like any instant coffee, you just pour about 75ml of hot water, and G7 is ready to enjoy. You can use two sachets for a richer flavor.
- Roasted ground coffee from Jamaica, Brazil, Ethiopia, and Vietnam
- Combination of coffee, sugar, and creamer
- 100 sachets with 16g per stick
- Delicious and smooth
- Multi-regional coffee beans for a richer taste
- A convenient and quick way to start a day
- Suitable for many people
- It might appear a bit watery
|Dimensions||16 x 4 x 8 inches|
|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Ingredients||Coffee powder, sugar and nondairy creamer|
Like iced coffee? Click to see how to make a great-tasting cup with G7 here:
3. Vinacafe Instant Coffee Mix Vietnamese Coffee Brand
(Best Instant Coffee)
I have to admit that I am not a fan of instant coffee until I try Vinacafe Instant Coffee Mix. This product tastes surprisingly rich and aromatic.
I would love to suggest Vinacafe Instant Coffee for anyone who prefers a quick and straightforward caffeine dose throughout the day.
This coffee is a unique combination of coffee from Buon Me Thuot – a famous coffee-growing province in Vietnam. Vinacafe Instant Coffee includes coffee, sugar, and creamer.
It’s up to your taste preference; you can add 100 to 200 milliliters of hot water to make a good coffee cup in no time.
Finally, it owns a bright, authentic taste with a robust and lively aroma which you hardly find in other products.
- Instant coffee including sugar and creamer
- Delivers authentic flavors with a rich aroma
- Comes from Buon Me Thuot
- Robust flavor with a satisfying taste
- Trusted brand
- A great-tasting combination of coffee
- Quick preparation time
- Has distinctive Vietnamese coffee’s aromas
- It might be too sweet for some people
|Dimensions||11.1 x 9.1 x 4.7 inches|
|Item Weight||4.8 pounds|
|Ingredients||Coffee powder, sugar and creamer|
4. Saigon Phin Daklak Vietnamese Coffee Brand
(Best for Iced Coffee)
If you want to feel the soul of Vietnamese coffee, try a cup of street coffee, Ca Phe Sua Da. The good news is that you can make it at home with Saigon Phin Daklak.
First and foremost, this coffee delivers mellow flavors with a bright, mild, and smooth taste. Due to that, it’s a perfect choice for iced coffee.
Saigon Phin Daklak is made from selected beans grown and harvested from Tay Nguyen (Central Highlands). To be more specific, it’s a blend of Robusta, peaberry, Arabica, and soybean.
Last but not least, it has a touch of sweetness, so it’s a delight and gentle way to wake yourself up in the morning slowly.
- 12-ounce pre-ground coffee
- Sourced from Tay Nguyen – Central Highlands of Vietnam
- Blend of Robusta, Peaberry, Arabica, and soybean
- Packaged in a resealable bag
- Mellow taste with mild flavors
- Delivers a hint of sweetness
- Blends well with variable ingredients for better tasting
- No bitter aftertaste
- Well-presented packaging
- Excellent when served cold
- It might taste strange for some people who are familiar with traditional taste
|Dimensions||4.1 x 3.7 x 2.8 inches|
|Item Weight||12 ounces|
|Brand||Lang Thang Coffee|
|Ingredients||Robusta, peaberry, arabica and soybean|
5. Chestbrew Whole Bean Moon Bear Vietnamese Coffee Brand
(Best for Cold Brew)
Cold-brew is a novel way of making coffee using cold water to extract coffee for a long time. Due to that, it could retain the natural coffee flavors. That’s why it’s crucial to select the beans carefully before making a batch of homemade coffee.
Chestbrew Whole Bean Moon Bear is my go-to product for cold brew making.
This product is made of 100% Vietnamese Arabica coffee. It’s whole beans, so you need to grind it before using it.
Notably, thanks to dark-roasted beans, Chestbrew Whole Bean Moon Bear has an exceptionally robust and full-bodied flavor. Therefore, this coffee is for people who need an energy boost to get through a day.
It’s packed carefully in a tough, airtight sealed bag for keeping beans fresh for a longer time.
- 100% premium Vietnamese Arabica coffee
- Dark roasted whole coffee beans
- The exceptionally bold and robust flavor
- Packed in tough, airtight sealed bag
- Premium quality
- Works best with the cold brew extracting method
- Recommended for an energy boost
- Keep you alert through a day
- It might be only recommended for slow extraction methods, not any quick ones
|Dimensions||9.5 x 2.8 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||1.25 pounds|
See how much you like this Chestbrew cold brew:
6. Dalat Highlands Robusta Whole Bean Vietnamese Coffee Brand
(Best for Espresso)
Besides the smooth taste of medium roasted whole beans, Dalat Highlands appears unforgettable because of its complex aroma. It’s the mixture of variable flavors that you can only feel yourself.
This product comes as 100% peaberry Robusta which you can use to mix with Arabica beans for more customized blends that are suitable for your taste preferences.
Dalat Highlands alone might be an excellent option for making espresso because of its distinctive flavors and characteristics. It has high caffeine, high body, and low acid.
As the name suggests, this coffee has its origin in Dalat so that you can enjoy its unique aroma from a famous coffee highland-grown area in Vietnam.
- Grown in Dalat, Vietnam
- 100% medium roast whole bean Robusta
- Strong, rich, and deep flavors
- Offers high caffeine, high body, and low acid
- A complex blend of coffee
- Good for espresso
- Give you a good dose of caffeine
- Able to mix with Arabica beans for more flavors
|Dimensions||10 x 3.25 x 3.5 inches|
|Item Weight||1 pound|
7. Bach Whole Bean Vietnamese Coffee Brand
(Best for Drip Coffee)
Are you scrolling for medium-dark roasted coffee beans for your homemade Vietnamese drip coffee? Bach Whole Bean might worth your try.
Bach Whole Bean contains 100% Vietnamese robusta, which comes from highland areas. The beans are roasted somewhat between medium and dark roast style.
As a result, this coffee has a smooth and creamy flavor with a hint of chocolate. It pairs well with condensed milk in case you want more sweetness for your cup of coffee.
Moreover, it appears ten times lower in acid than many American coffee products, so you don’t have to worry about stomach disturb when enjoying Bach Whole Bean.
- Medium-dark roast whole bean
- 100% Vietnamese Robusta
- Balanced and medium-strong flavor
- A hint of chocolate
- Available in a smaller package than other brands
- Able to drink black
- Goes well with sugar or milk
- Low acidity
- Good for the drip coffee method
- If you don’t prefer coffee with a chocolatey aroma, it might not be for you
|Dimensions||8 x 3.5 x 6 inches|
|Item Weight||8.82 ounces|
(Best for French Press)
This culi-based coffee is the great-tasting combination of 4 different types of beans: Arabica, Robusta, Chari, and Catimor, mixed in carefully selected proportions.
Owing to its full-bodied and intense flavor, it’s an ideal option for early morning to wake you up entirely.
The overall coffee taste is balanced, and there are no overpowered favors. Also, there are many layers of complexity. You can also quickly realize all the undertones when slowly sipping a cup of Creative 4, which might be chocolate, nut, and butter.
At one level tablespoon per coffee, you get a mild but broad taste. At 1.5 or 2 tablespoons, you get that intense flavor it is famous for.
- Grown and harvested in Vietnam
- Ground culi Arabica Robusta, Chari and Catimor
- Has an intense and full-bodied taste
- A balanced combination of coffee
- A touch of chocolate nut and butter
- Comes as a complex combination of tastes
- Good for breakfast
- Less bitter and acidic
- Includes special culi beans
- Goes well with drip coffee making and French press
- It might be too powerful for some people
|Dimensions||9.13 x 7.48 x 2.01 inches|
|Item Weight||1.19 pounds|
|Ingredients||Arabica, Robusta, Chari and Catimor|
9. Trung Nguyen G7 Black Instant Vietnamese Coffee Brand
If you prefer drinking black rather than adding milk and sugar, then this G7 Black Instant Coffee will meet your requirements, especially when you’re in a hurry or need an urgent caffeine boost at work.
This product comes with 100 packets; each contains 200g of instant black coffee. Therefore, it’s very convenient for you to store it in the pantry or the office. It’s also suitable for outdoor activities such as camping and trekking.
Notably, this coffee is soluble in both hot and cold water, so you don’t even need to boil water to brew it.
- 100% pure Arabica and Robusta
- Only black coffee
- Instant coffee with rich flavors
- Sourced in Vietnam
- Include 100 packets
- Convenient to use
- Soluble in both hot and cold water
- Easy to bring with you in your bag
- Drink whenever you need caffeine
- It might feel a bit light for fans of dark roast
|Dimensions||10.95 x 7.05 x 3.1 inches|
|Item Weight||7.05 ounces|
|Ingredients||100% Arabica and Robusta|
(Best Weasel Coffee)
Have you ever heard about famous weasel coffee made from selected beans digested by Asian palm civets?
The civet’s digestive system neutralizes the acids and harsh flavors in the bean and adds an earthy note, resulting in the smoothest coffee you have ever known.
If you are looking for a new flavor and prefer a hint of sweetness, this product is for you. It’s the high-quality blend of Vietnamese Robusta and Arabica, plus 10% of weasel coffee.
The overall taste is rich, chocolatey, and decadent, with a hint of natural sweetness.
Lastly, this coffee is a great gift idea for coffee lovers on special occasions such as birthday, house-warming parties, and New Year Eve parties.
- Originated in Buon Me Thuot, Vietnam
- 90% ground Arabica, Robusta and 10% of weasel coffee
- Robust taste with flavors of chocolate
- Sweet aftertaste
- Works well with Vietnamese drip coffee
- No need to grind before brewing
- Hidden chocolate notes
- Special gifts for coffee lovers
- It might taste peculiar for some people
|Dimensions||57.09 x 35.43 x 19.69 inches|
|Item Weight||7.69 ounces|
|Brand||Weasel Premium Vietnamese Coffees|
|Ingredients||100% Arabica, Robusta|
11. Bina’s LaCafe Ham Rong Mountain Vietnamese Coffee Brand
This unique blend is sourced in well-known coffee-growing areas in Vietnam’s Northern Highlands. The beans are selected carefully and skillfully roasted to the best fragrance.
Thanks to medium-dark roast, these Robusta beans offer an authentic coffee flavor that is satisfying enough for coffee lovers.
Sip by sip, you can feel the smooth and mellowness in your cup no matter what brewing methods you choose. To be more specific, the fruity notes and sweet undertones combined perfectly to the coffee’s taste.
As you might not know, it is the only certified USDA Organic ground Vietnamese coffee globally.
- Organic ground Robusta
- Sourced in Vietnam’s Northern Highlands
- Medium-dark roasted coffee
- Smooth, mellow and balanced flavors
- Comes with fruity notes and sweet undertones
- Impressive package
- Recommended for all-day drinks
- A good alternative for coffee lovers
- Unique and high-quality blend
- Satisfying and enjoyable to drink
|Dimensions||9.29 x 8.75 x 2.5 inches|
|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Ingredients||100% Organic Robusta|
12. Chestbrew Whole Bean Grizzly Bear Vietnamese Coffee Brand
Are you craving a bold and delicious coffee with a high amount of caffeine, like old-way traditional coffee? My suggestion is Chestbrew Grizzly Bear.
This product owns a rich, intense, and smooth taste that will wake you up from the first sip in the morning. I am impressed with the aroma when I grind the beans for the first time. The smell is so refreshing and compelling.
It’s made of 100% premium and medium-roasted Arabica. It’s often used to make iced coffee. You can drink black or add condensed milk to enhance the flavor.
- Medium roasted whole beans
- The premium quality of Arabica
- Comes from Vietnam
- Smooth and rich flavors with a hint of chocolate
- Nice packaging
- Good first cups of a day
- Refreshing and compelling aroma
- Tastes like traditional Vietnamese coffee
- It’s not made for someone who is expecting sweet flavors
|Dimensions||9.5 x 2.8 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||1.25 pounds|
13. Trung Nguyen Gourmet Blend Vietnamese Coffee Brand
Trung Nguyen Gourmet Blend is a great-tasting coffee from Vietnam, which I highly recommend for coffee enthusiasts.
It’s the perfect combination of Robusta (40.0%), Arabica (59.9%), and chocolate (0.1%).
Trung Nguyen Gourmet Blend features medium roast ground coffee with complex tastes. It owns deep and balanced flavors with hidden chocolatey and fruity aromas. This coffee will brighten your day with its lively notes.
The product comes with a Vietnamese filter set so that you are ready to make a cup of real Vietnamese coffee right away.
Last but not least, it’s a perfect souvenir for your beloved friends and family.
- Medium-roasted coffee
- Originated in Vietnam
- Robusta (40.0%), Arabica, (59.9%) chocolate (0.1%)
- Hidden chocolate and fruits
- Low acidity
- Harvested beans from coffee-growing provinces
- Refreshing to drink
- A unique and appealing blend
- A special occasion gift and souvenir gift idea
- If you don’t like chocolate aroma, it’s not for you
|Dimensions||9.02 x 6.38 x 5.39 inches|
|Item Weight||1.53 pounds|
|Ingredients||Robusta (40.0%), Arabica, (59.9%) chocolate (0.1%)|
14. Nguyen Coffee Loyalty Brooklyn Roasted Vietnamese Coffee Brand
This coffee is harvested in Da Lat, Vietnam, and roasted in Brooklyn. It contains 100% robusta and is used for various brewing methods such as traditional Phin Drip coffee maker, French Press, Pour Over, Espresso machine, you can name it.
Nguyen Coffee Loyalty offers you a cup of premium taste with the unique balance of different aromas that are crafted meticulously with a nutty and fruity flavor.
Besides the distinctive coffee flavor, this coffee also has hidden notes of cacao, pomelo, almond, and smoked caramel.
I love to enjoy Nguyen Coffee Loyalty during the day to indulge myself after hours of working.
- 50/50 mixture of whole bean Arabica and Robusta
- Originated in Dalat, Vietnam
- Roasted in Brooklyn
- Comes with many layers of complexity
- Rich and flavorful taste with notes of nuts and fruits
- Easy to drink
- A balanced blend of variable flavors
- Not a hint of bitterness
- Perfect for various brewing methods
|Dimensions||5.8 x 3.8 x 2.5 inches|
|Item Weight||12 ounces|
15. VN Roaster Butter Roasted Coffee Vietnamese Coffee Brand
Coffee beans from VN Roaster are sourced from the Dak Lak, a famous coffee-growing area of Vietnam.
For superior taste, before grinding, these coffee beans are roasted with butter. For those who are craving rich flavor with a buttery finish, it’s a perfect choice.
This smooth blend is made of 100% Robusta, which appears strong and robust and contains much caffeine than Arabica. That’s why a cup in the morning is enough to keep you alert for many hours.
It comes in a nice and environment-friendly paper bag that can be recycled after use.
- 100% Daklak Robusta
- Ground coffee
- Roasted with butter
- Bold and robust coffee flavors
- Buttery notes
- Enjoyable to drink
- Suitable for many people with various tastes
- Traditional Vietnamese coffee flavors
- Goes well with condensed milk
- It might be too plain for someone who prefers the complexity taste
|Dimensions||9.29 x 4.06 x 2.48 inches|
|Item Weight||12 ounces|
How Should You Choose The Best Vietnamese Coffee Brands?
Here is some information that you should consider before buying the best Vietnamese coffee brands.
Coffee name contains all the necessary information about the product you are going to buy.
It might indicate the coffee properties, including bean types, grind sizes, roast types, suitable brewing methods.
You can learn quite a lot just by paying attention to their coffee names.
All the coffee in my list is sourced in Vietnam. Only several products are combinations of multi-region beans.
They often are grown in Gia Lai, Daklak and Da Lat. In other words, they are grown in the Central Highlands of Vietnam.
The differences lie in the altitude of each growing-coffee area and how you process the coffee after harvesting.
There are five popular types of coffee: Arabica, Robusta, Cherry, Culi, and Moka. You can refer to the beginning part of this article for more details.
Most Vietnamese coffee brands are dark roasted coffee. That’s why they often taste strong and intense compared to American coffee.
There might be some brands that produce medium-dark roasts and medium roast to give them a try.
In terms of convenience, you might want to consider instant coffee products. Instant coffee is typically faster, cheaper, and easier to make than ground or whole bean coffee. All you need to do is add water and stir it well, then a cup of coffee is ready to serve. It’s perfect for the on-the-go lifestyle.
However, the flavor of instant coffee is not as rich as ground and whole beans, sometimes even appears too bland to enjoy.
Therefore, if you have time and crave an authentic morning cup, you should buy ground and whole bean coffee.
Flavors And Undernotes
There are various undertoned flavors of coffee: chocolate, smoked caramel, fruity, nutty, and more. It’s up to you to choose your taste preferences.
In my opinion, you should try Vietnamese coffee in traditional Vietnamese brewing methods with a filter, then serve it with condensed milk.
We have some questions about the best Vietnamese coffee brands. Let’s discover the answer to each of them.
My Top Pick
When everything is said and done, I have given you a reference list of 15 best Vietnamese coffee brands products. Each product is backed with a thorough description of flavors and essential notes.
I hope you can make your own selection and find your new favorite blend.
And the winner for me is Trung Nguyen Premium Blend Vietnamese Coffee Brand for its boldness, richness, and satisfaction.
Comment me your feedback on the best Vietnamese coffee brands. I would love to hear from all of you.